First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2005 Crossfire Roadster
Occupation
Financial Advisor
My company is going ahead with our national conference in Las Vegas, so I decided I'd drive, as I've been trying to get out to Nevada. Inherited my parents' home and I haven't been able to get out with a vehicle. Anyway, I added a rollup tonneau cover 3 weeks ago, a Hooke Road dead pedal yesterday, and just painted the Gladdy Board I cut to fit today. I'll take advantage of the journey and visit a few clients along the way. Based on this routing I'll be more than doublng my odometer (2,907 currently). Forecast indicates some inclement weather between Greeley, CO and Cedar City, UT. I guess I'll see how she handles in 4x4.

Jeep Gladiator Nearly Coast to Coast, First Snazzleberry Trip Connect 2021 Conference and Clients
Sponsored

jorbasaurus

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT
Occupation
HRIS Consulting
Check I70 status & weather through glenwood springs before getting to CO. It’s been a mixed bag of mudslides and closures all year. If there’s precipitation a 4+ hour detour is possible.

Have fun! Should be a great drive.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
looks like a blast. what app did you use to route your trip? google maps only let me 8 stops

OP
OP
MarkrR6754

MarkrR6754

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Advisor
looks like a blast. what app did you use to route your trip? google maps only let me 8 stops
I still use Microsoft MaPoint 2013….it was a fantastic analytical tool that my company used back in the day. It’s getting dated, now, but still effective for a majority of my travel routing needs.

I tried 3 different map tools to plot my route, and all 3 gave different recommendations.

OP
OP
MarkrR6754

MarkrR6754

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Check I70 status & weather through glenwood springs before getting to CO. It’s been a mixed bag of mudslides and closures all year. If there’s precipitation a 4+ hour detour is possible.

Have fun! Should be a great drive.
Thanks for the tip. I’m hoping the bells and whistles on my Gladiator prove useful.
Sponsored