Need a led harness.

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 7.3 superduty4x4/ 17 blacktop rt charger/2020 gobi maxtow gladiator
Hello all. I Hve a max tow and im in the process of swapping the non led fenders for some rubicon led fenders. Unfortunately the fenders do not have the harness. The small turn signal connection is there but missing the main harness. Tried searching and I'm not getting much luck. Thank you in advance
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stoney126

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if what I've read so far there is no harness. Ill have to buy new led turn signals. Is this true?

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
Hello all. I Hve a max tow and im in the process of swapping the non led fenders for some rubicon led fenders. Unfortunately the fenders do not have the harness. The small turn signal connection is there but missing the main harness. Tried searching and I'm not getting much luck. Thank you in advance
I'm a little confused by the question? So currently you have the max toe, which based on your profile pic has the dual bulb turn signals. Those are actually interchangeable with Rubicon/LED package LED turn signals. The main wiring harness is attached to the fender (not fender flare) and works with any type of OEM turn signal - halogen, dual bulb halogen and LED.

So you bought rubicon fender flares with no turn signals?

OP
OP
Stoney126

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm a little confused by the question? So currently you have the max toe, which based on your profile pic has the dual bulb turn signals. Those are actually interchangeable with Rubicon/LED package LED turn signals. The main wiring harness is attached to the fender (not fender flare) and works with any type of OEM turn signal - halogen, dual bulb halogen and LED.

So you bought rubicon fender flares with no turn signals?
The rubicon flare have led turns signals have a single plug for the circuit board and the max tow uses two plugs for the holden bulbs. I haven't counted the pins so I guess I could get a connector for the board. But ots not a straight swap over

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
The rubicon flare have led turns signals have a single plug for the circuit board and the max tow uses two plugs for the holden bulbs. I haven't counted the pins so I guess I could get a connector for the board. But ots not a straight swap over
ok, I just checked ebay and I think I know what you mean. I assumed that all the harnesses were more hard wired into the turn signal housing. So they both have the same end connector on the harness(6pin) but where it plugs into the back of the actual housing is different. I've never seen anyone sell LED turns without the wiring, not sure why they would need to keep it?

So you don't have the wiring highlighted in red? - i'll look around tomorrow and see whats out there.

Jeep Gladiator Need a led harness. 1610597918274

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stoney126

Stoney126

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ok, I just checked ebay and I think I know what you mean. I assumed that all the harnesses were more hard wired into the turn signal housing. So they both have the same end connector on the harness(6pin) but where it plugs into the back of the actual housing is different. I've never seen anyone sell LED turns without the wiring, not sure why they would need to keep it?

So you don't have the wiring highlighted in red? - i'll look around tomorrow and see whats out there.

Jeep Gladiator Need a led harness. 1610597918274
Yup , I didn't think to check for the harness

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
Post #21 of this thread list the parts to build the needed harness as it is not available separately from the lights.

Gregj
Sponsored