Sponsored

Need a source for OEM Rear LED tail lights (like Rubicon)

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
I need a source for OEM Rear LED tail lights (like Rubicon), anyone know where I can find a complete set for a reasonable price?
Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I'f I'm looking at it right, the LED lights without the parking sensors are only $251/each, that seems like a great price.
You are correct, heck of a deal that’s why I got a pair.

Sponsored

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
You are correct, heck of a deal that’s why I got a pair.
Is there anything additional you needed to do to add these? I wasn't sure if it was as simple as plug and play or if there is some sort of programming that needs done as well? I have a Sport S (non-max tow) and would love to add these.

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there anything additional you needed to do to add these? I wasn't sure if it was as simple as plug and play or if there is some sort of programming that needs done as well? I have a Sport S (non-max tow) and would love to add these.
You will have to get a tazer or go to the dealer to get the LEDs to work properly.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'd use JScan instead of a Tazer. $90 compared to $300, does pretty much the the same thing. I'm using one on my Gladiator.

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
You will have to get a tazer or go to the dealer to get the LEDs to work properly.
Thanks! Good to know, I was interested in getting the JScan or Tazer anyway so that works out well!

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! Good to know, I was interested in getting the JScan or Tazer anyway so that works out well!
No problem, I have been very pleased with the tazer so far if that helps...JScan seems to be nice too but it either wasn’t out when I got the tazer or didn’t do enough research!

Sponsored

Sperron

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep ladiator Sport S
I need a source for OEM Rear LED tail lights (like Rubicon), anyone know where I can find a complete set for a reasonable price?
Did you end up getting the LED taillights from that site? Is the price really $250ish for the LED without the sensors? Asking for myself!

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you end up getting the LED taillights from that site? Is the price really $250ish for the LED without the sensors? Asking for myself!
Can’t speak for him but I did and very happy with them. Also google and you can find some coupon codes.

Sperron

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep ladiator Sport S
Sweet, Thanks for the heads up. I will hunt for the discount codes

Canuck2020

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Rubicon
Hi Bunchahoopla,

You mentioned you bought a pair of Led tail lights , do you know if we could have added the proximity sensor on them ?

Reason I ask is I broke my right hand side tail light lense but sensor is fine . So if I could buy regular one and simply swap the sensor that would be awesome , especially considering the the rear tail lights , Led with Proximity sensors are currently Back order .

Please advise if you can , if not sure , could you please post a picture of how it looks behind the tail light ?

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Bunchahoopla,

You mentioned you bought a pair of Led tail lights , do you know if we could have added the proximity sensor on them ?

Reason I ask is I broke my right hand side tail light lense but sensor is fine . So if I could buy regular one and simply swap the sensor that would be awesome , especially considering the the rear tail lights , Led with Proximity sensors are currently Back order .

Please advise if you can , if not sure , could you please post a picture of how it looks behind the tail light ?
No worries, when I get home on Wednesday I can take a picture. Off the top of my head, I would think it could work. My only concern would be the wiring out of the housing might be different...unless the actual housing is fine and you are only replacing the lens.
Sponsored