Sponsored

Need Info/Ideas About Seats

mwright7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have a white Rubicon so it came with all red accent colors inside and out. I have redone all of the exterior red and replaced with orange. I also took out the red dash and painted it black.

My seats are black leather with red stitching...not good with orange. I would like to have black seats with orange accents. I have looked at Katzkin and found a design I like but my issue is the red stitching that would still be on the dash, door arm rests, boots, etc. How can I get all that changed out to just black?

Or does anyone have any better ideas to accomplish what I’m trying to do?
Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I have a white Rubicon so it came with all red accent colors inside and out. I have redone all of the exterior red and replaced with orange. I also took out the red dash and painted it black.

My seats are black leather with red stitching...not good with orange. I would like to have black seats with orange accents. I have looked at Katzkin and found a design I like but my issue is the red stitching that would still be on the dash, door arm rests, boots, etc. How can I get all that changed out to just black?

Or does anyone have any better ideas to accomplish what I’m trying to do?
Fine tip permanent marker? That is what I am thinking about doing.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Fabric dye and a fine brush/applicator
Sponsored