Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Bestop. I have enjoyed your products on several Jeeps for years. Now I'm on to the Gladiator. Doors removed we need 1/2 doors. PLEASE!!!!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Bestop. I have enjoyed your products on several Keeps for years. Now I'm on to the Gladiator. Doors removed we need 1/2 doors. PLEASE!!!!!!!
Yes!! They have some out there now, but the setup I really want is something more convertible. They are supposed to come out with covers and uppers for the tube doors, but no ETA on those. There was a rumored kickstarter for the core doors, but as of this point there have been no updates on it. Really need something soon since it could take care of my mirror situation and am way more of a buy once cry once type person instead of going with something I really don't want right now just to have it for the summer.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Yes!! They have some out there now, but the setup I really want is something more convertible. They are supposed to come out with covers and uppers for the tube doors, but no ETA on those. There was a rumored kickstarter for the core doors, but as of this point there have been no updates on it. Really need something soon since it could take care of my mirror situation and am way more of a buy once cry once type person instead of going with something I really don't want right now just to have it for the summer.
Sorry, but given there are some components of the Core Doors and Retractable Sunshade that we have to source from China and the current global supply chain not operating, we don't see Kickstarter campaigns happening anytime soon. Right now, the only half-door solutions we have are the 2-Piece Fabric Doors and Element Doors. For the Element Doors, we don't have a timeline on when we will be developing/producing uppers for them. Again, sorry that it likely won't be this year for either of these given the situation.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Sorry, but given there are some components of the Core Doors and Retractable Sunshade that we have to source from China and the current global supply chain not operating, we don't see Kickstarter campaigns happening anytime soon. Right now, the only half-door solutions we have are the 2-Piece Fabric Doors and Element Doors. For the Element Doors, we don't have a timeline on when we will be developing/producing uppers for them. Again, sorry that it likely won't be this year for either of these given the situation.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sad to hear, but really appreciate the updates. Might just go with some mirrors for now to stay legal until either one of these products comes out. Fine with the wait to get something quality that really fits my needs.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Will you ever sell just the bottom half of the fabric doors?

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Will you ever sell just the bottom half of the fabric doors?
It's not likely. When the lower half doors are sold by themselves the sleeves that accept the uppers are omitted which leads to the complete 2-piece soft door kits being much more popular. Having the uppers and lowers really make a fun and versatile kit.

Lee

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
It's not likely. When the lower half doors are sold by themselves the sleeves that accept the uppers are omitted which leads to the complete 2-piece soft door kits being much more popular. Having the uppers and lowers really make a fun and versatile kit.

Lee

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Personally, I would only have use for the half doors. Thanks for the reply though.
Sponsored