First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Looking for options to relocate the front camera as one of my future projects. I have so many little things to work out before I could even get to it. Let alone leaving in two weeks for 3 months in the arctic. The only real solution I have seen "off-the-shelf" is the AEV conversions front bumper camera relocation kit. I feel that it could pretty easily be made to work after looking at the instructions. A plus is its ready made, and retains the wash feature, possible little fab at first glance would be needed from looking install to make it work. . picture below of the kit on their bumper.
Jeep Gladiator Need solutions for front camera relocation on ARB Full Classic 1658206873505
Sponsored

AmosMoses01

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Technology
Looking for options to relocate the front camera as one of my future projects. I have so many little things to work out before I could even get to it. Let alone leaving in two weeks for 3 months in the arctic. The only real solution I have seen "off-the-shelf" is the AEV conversions front bumper camera relocation kit. I feel that it could pretty easily be made to work after looking at the instructions. A plus is its ready made, and retains the wash feature, possible little fab at first glance would be needed from looking install to make it work. . picture below of the kit on their bumper.
Jeep Gladiator Need solutions for front camera relocation on ARB Full Classic 1658206873505
Did you get the AEV relocation kit and make it work for the ARB bumper?

jc1986

First Name
justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon sting grey 6spd
I would be interested too. I reached out to them, but they of course said it would only work with either bumper. I really like the arb bumpers but a relocating the camera would be great.
Sponsored