First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
So I ordered a taser jl when I ordered my lift and lug nuts since I had 35s on aftermarket wheels from my
Jk, supposed to be here Thursday said it was delivered in the next town over no sign of package anywhere went to post office Friday and they said person was not familiar with the area, asked my neighbors still nothing and it’s Sunday I contacted ExtremeTerrain on the matter who I bought it through just so very frustrated on the money I spent especially since it was ups surepost and had it not transferred to usps wouldn’t had this issue and woulda had it Wednesday, has anyone else had an experience like this and how did you handle it? Thanks
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I purchased something from Extremeterrain a couple weeks ago, paid for 3 day shipping didn’t receive the item for 5 days, not impressed.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
especially since it was ups surepost and had it not transferred to usps wouldn’t had this issue and woulda had it Wednesday,
Really hard to follow with no punctuation or capitalization, etc but it looks like you are blaming USPS - sorry - that stuff is all tracked, too. UPS is sure not innocent in my eyes the stuff they have screwed up.
How about having UPS TRACK it to the exact time and place it was transferred?
Then the USPS can take it from there and track it.
I've had ZERO issues with USPS - and I ship stuff to customers every week, sometimes more than once a week. And they send to me via USPS.

The UPS to USPS transfer bit has been going on for many many years. I've seen UPS drivers in the post office many times when I've been there.
Don't assume it didn't arrive because it was transferred or that you would have had it on a certain day. Even UPS is having massive issues with the virus stuff going on. Stuff that should arrive in 2 days takes a week, things that would take a week get here in two days. Both UPS and USPS - and FEDEX.

Time to get logical and systematic and get UPS involved since they were actually RESPONSIBLE - they made the transfer - so it's on them, first.

OP
OP
Wkyfiregladdy

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
I purchased something from Extremeterrain a couple weeks ago, paid for 3 day shipping didn’t receive the item for 5 days, not impressed.
Yeah I’m not sure if it’s extreme terrain or usps who’s at fault but I’m pretty dissatisfied, may not do any dealings with ExtremeTerrain anymore anyways, just more worried it was delivered somewhere else and it won’t ever be recovered

OP
OP
Wkyfiregladdy

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Really hard to follow with no punctuation or capitalization, etc but it looks like you are blaming USPS - sorry - that stuff is all tracked, too. UPS is sure not innocent in my eyes the stuff they have screwed up.
How about having UPS TRACK it to the exact time and place it was transferred?
Then the USPS can take it from there and track it.
I've had ZERO issues with USPS - and I ship stuff to customers every week, sometimes more than once a week. And they send to me via USPS.

The UPS to USPS transfer bit has been going on for many many years. I've seen UPS drivers in the post office many times when I've been there.
Don't assume it didn't arrive because it was transferred or that you would have had it on a certain day. Even UPS is having massive issues with the virus stuff going on. Stuff that should arrive in 2 days takes a week, things that would take a week get here in two days. Both UPS and USPS - and FEDEX.

Time to get logical and systematic and get UPS involved since they were actually RESPONSIBLE - they made the transfer - so it's on them, first.
Sorry for no punctuation, but it was transferred and out for deliverery per tracking of usps in my city then was “delivered”in the next town over, 15 mins away And I called my post office and they said the town that it was delivered in was responsible for all shipping. As I talked to the post office of that towns manager they said person was not familiar with area and probably delivered it to wrong house, but nothing still has been found.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wkyfiregladdy

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Jeep Gladiator Need to vent CC831145-B103-4E6E-87F8-FC198BC14D4F

Jeep Gladiator Need to vent C53A9C05-1BDD-4A7B-980F-461C40CC3518

OP
OP
Wkyfiregladdy

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Not sure I reached out to them last night probably won’t hear from them till Tuesday unless they have someone working tomorrow

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Sign up for the UPS tracking program and install the app on your phone. You get notifications and tracking whenever a package is shipped to your address. There is also an upgrade option to pay a fee and have Surepost packages delivered by UPS instead of the post office. I have the delivery tracking setup with the names of everyone who receives packages at my address. The app notifies and tracks all the packages without me having to enter any tracking numbers.

Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Note: UPS changed their policy where they indicate in the tracking where your package is "supposed" to be rather than a real physical scan of where your item is. If you see "out for delivery" many days in a row, and it is never delivered..., then, it means they have no idea where it is.... Always ask UPS when the last "real" physical scan was done -- that is the only data that is accurate..

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for no punctuation, but it was transferred and out for deliverery per tracking of usps in my city then was “delivered”in the next town over, 15 mins away And I called my post office and they said the town that it was delivered in was responsible for all shipping. As I talked to the post office of that towns manager they said person was not familiar with area and probably delivered it to wrong house, but nothing still has been found.
I have gone through this only to find out that the vendor issued me the wrong tracking. Contact your vendor and make sure you have the correct number and since they are the shipper it is their responsibility to assure you receive your merchandise

OP
OP
Wkyfiregladdy

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Tried contacting post office Tuesday morning 4 times, no answer. Then I talked with ExtremeTerrain and they issued a lost item report and will send me another one free of charge, talk about Customer service

OP
OP
Wkyfiregladdy

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanic
Well ExtremeTerrain has asked I filed a police report and that evening ( I believe it was Wednesday) it finally showed up at my garage with my wife’s amazon package wife called and told me so I had to call ExtremeTerrain to let them know it finally showed up, bout time I got it tracking number and everything was correct, frustrating situation
Sponsored