NeoMag Gladiator Build

Gdavis

First Name
Graig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The Gladiator Rubicon is the perfect vehicle for me and my business. I went with a Scrambler stripe kind of theme with the stripes. Additions include an Extreme Terrain Alloy bumper, Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch, Hella halogen lights. While I had it in for the vinyl I had the front windows tinted. Mopar trifold soft bed cover, Linex spray-in bed liner. This week I had Falken Wildpeak MT 35x12.50 tires mounted up.

I'm really happy with where it's at right now. I would love to get new wheels when the funds are recouped. A 2" lift may come eventually.

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG

wyodirt

First Name
Joshua
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Secret stuff in secret locations
The Gladiator Rubicon is the perfect vehicle for me and my business. I went with a Scrambler stripe kind of theme with the stripes. Additions include an Extreme Terrain Alloy bumper, Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch, Hella halogen lights. While I had it in for the vinyl I had the front windows tinted. Mopar trifold soft bed cover, Linex spray-in bed liner. This week I had Falken Wildpeak MT 35x12.50 tires mounted up.

I'm really happy with where it's at right now. I would love to get new wheels when the funds are recouped. A 2" lift may come eventually.

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG
wow, looks real sharp buddy

Advertisement

Advertisement