NeoMag Gladiator Build

Gdavis

First Name
Graig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The Gladiator Rubicon is the perfect vehicle for me and my business. I went with a Scrambler stripe kind of theme with the stripes. Additions include an Extreme Terrain Alloy bumper, Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch, Hella halogen lights. While I had it in for the vinyl I had the front windows tinted. Mopar trifold soft bed cover, Linex spray-in bed liner. This week I had Falken Wildpeak MT 35x12.50 tires mounted up.

I'm really happy with where it's at right now. I would love to get new wheels when the funds are recouped. A 2" lift may come eventually.

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG
Sponsored

wyodirt

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Secret stuff in secret locations
The Gladiator Rubicon is the perfect vehicle for me and my business. I went with a Scrambler stripe kind of theme with the stripes. Additions include an Extreme Terrain Alloy bumper, Smittybilt XRC 9500 winch, Hella halogen lights. While I had it in for the vinyl I had the front windows tinted. Mopar trifold soft bed cover, Linex spray-in bed liner. This week I had Falken Wildpeak MT 35x12.50 tires mounted up.

I'm really happy with where it's at right now. I would love to get new wheels when the funds are recouped. A 2" lift may come eventually.

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG
wow, looks real sharp buddy