Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Air Force
Greetings,
I have an assignment to the Netherlands. (if my leadership stops trying to get them cancelled)
If the orders stick, Ill be headed to Netherlands in May.
Ive heard a lot of rumors about crazy laws and rules for vehicles in Europe. (no aftermarket suspension, no larger off road tires wider than flares, no aftermarket head/tail lights...)

does anyone know of anywhere i could find that, or have the knowledge. My sponsor isnt really sure as he didnt take a vehicle over. Its not a real base Im going to either.
Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Greetings,
I have an assignment to the Netherlands. (if my leadership stops trying to get them cancelled)
If the orders stick, Ill be headed to Netherlands in May.
Ive heard a lot of rumors about crazy laws and rules for vehicles in Europe. (no aftermarket suspension, no larger off road tires wider than flares, no aftermarket head/tail lights...)

does anyone know of anywhere i could find that, or have the knowledge. My sponsor isnt really sure as he didnt take a vehicle over. Its not a real base Im going to either.
If you are in the military (or military civilian) contact your transportation office. They should be able to provide you any/all of the info you need.

OP
OP

friskeljr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Air Force
If you are in the military (or military civilian) contact your transportation office. They should be able to provide you any/all of the info you need.
im AD, but at a small gsu here in the states, we dont have a transportation office, tmo or any of that. was just seeing if there was anyone on here that had some info. Ive reaching out to my mama base, but havent heard anything yet.

OP
OP

friskeljr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Air Force
I know how to get it there. im asking if anyone knows where to find the laws/regs about equipment.
ie: do i need to get wider flares to cover my tires fully, is there a restriction on lifts/aftermarket parts bumpers etc. Or modifications to lights or any other safety shit that would be needed over there.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
If your transportation resources are unable to provide the information, you will need to contact the government for the country you are going to. Maybe start with a call to the Embassy. There is usually a government department that is happy to provide the information, you just need to find them.
Sponsored