Sponsored

New 2020 Mojave - Worn White Leather - Get a deal?

protons

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Software Engineer
There is a dealer here selling a 2020 white Mojave, 110 miles, black hard top, almost fully loaded except for some minor mopar upgrades and the Selec-Trac Full-time 4WD for $56,998.

Extended Invoice 2020: $59,052
Extended MSRP 2020: $62820
Percent off MSRP: 9.27%
Percent off Invoice: 3.48%

Extended Invoice 2021: $60,345
Extended MSRP 2021: $64,195

Right of the bat, we can see that prices went up a bit for the same build in 2021. With that said, it's NOT a 2021 and been on the lot in cruddy Pacific Northwest weather for over a year. Further more, the leather is showing some serious abrasions and scuffs from people climbing in and out of it, and the back of the seats had dirty shoe prints.

Dealer says they "can't go lower" but from shopping and been on this forums for over a year, this seems like a cruddy percent off of Invoice for a 2020. Any thoughts? Is this actually a good deal?
Sponsored

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Honestly Iā€™d be more concerned of the leather already wearing from just being seen on the lot. Imagine what will happen after itā€™s been driven daily.

Love the white interiors, looks incredible, but would scare the shit outta me if I had to try and maintain it.

Sponsored

JTpoor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Tyrant
Iā€™ve seen some ok deals on some unsold 2020 and early build (Oct ā€˜20) 2021 Gladiator Overlands but not really enough to say ā€œwow, thats a deal I canā€™t pass upā€. Itā€™s almost easier to spec out exactly what you want or donā€™t want and build one. The ones Iā€™m finding have remote start and/or headliners, or other items that I wouldnā€™t put on a build. Point being....the deals theyā€™re offering with some of that extra stuff I donā€™t want are only slight better than ordering a brand new build with exactly what I want. I think Jeep made a huge mistake not offering Max Tow option on an Overland build

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Diesel
Occupation
Retired AF
Well... I know there are better deals out there... Just landed a 2021 Rubicon Gladiator Diesel for $5850 off a $53600 MSRP plus the $1500 rebate.. Keep looking

OP
OP

protons

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Software Engineer
Update: The dealers has "dramatically cut the price down to $56K from $57K" and me asking for anything lower is "insulting" :CWL:

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
if youā€™re lucky maybe theyā€™ll toss in some lines like ā€œyouā€™re stealing itā€ and ā€œeven I couldnā€™t get it at this priceā€ perhaps even ā€œI have someone coming today to look at itā€

Sponsored

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Figured I'd post what a deal would look like with one of the handful of dealers out there doing the 6 to 8% off invoice. Config overview on right, pricing on left which does NOT including current incentives.

Jeep Gladiator New 2020 Mojave - Worn White Leather - Get a deal? 2021-03-25 at 1.40.42 PM

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Steer clear of that deal and of that dealer in the future. There are too many decent dealers out there.
p.s. If the white interior is that bad after 110 miles, it should go to a mall crawler. Jeans will turn it blue in no time, nevermind dirt etc..

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
There is a dealer here selling a 2020 white Mojave, 110 miles, black hard top, almost fully loaded except for some minor mopar upgrades and the Selec-Trac Full-time 4WD for $56,998.

Extended Invoice 2020: $59,052
Extended MSRP 2020: $62820
Percent off MSRP: 9.27%
Percent off Invoice: 3.48%

Extended Invoice 2021: $60,345
Extended MSRP 2021: $64,195

Right of the bat, we can see that prices went up a bit for the same build in 2021. With that said, it's NOT a 2021 and been on the lot in cruddy Pacific Northwest weather for over a year. Further more, the leather is showing some serious abrasions and scuffs from people climbing in and out of it, and the back of the seats had dirty shoe prints.

Dealer says they "can't go lower" but from shopping and been on this forums for over a year, this seems like a cruddy percent off of Invoice for a 2020. Any thoughts? Is this actually a good deal?
It's not a good deal, it's a screwing..... 110 miles and still on the lot? First thought is it was used as a daily driver for one of the dealers empoyees and second thought is it was a quick repo. Either way, I would be sure that it's actually not been registered beefore the dealer had to unwind the deal. And lastly..... White leather in a Jeep? in Oregon?.......

OP
OP

protons

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Software Engineer
Figured I'd post what a deal would look like with one of the handful of dealers out there doing the 6 to 8% off invoice. Config overview on right, pricing on left which does NOT including current incentives.

Jeep Gladiator New 2020 Mojave - Worn White Leather - Get a deal? 2021-03-25 at 1.40.42 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. Having been on this forum for a while now, I've heard of the legendary Danial Gupton and his godly 6%-8% invoice deals. While Im not opposed to driving it back to the west coast for a sweet deal, do you know if this is something that I can pay to have delivered as part of the "delivery fee"?

Also - I've called five dealers in my area and every single one pretty much laughed at me when I mentioned % off of invoice if I ordered one with a config sheet. Any idea whats up with that?

OP
OP

protons

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Software Engineer
It's not a good deal, it's a screwing..... 110 miles and still on the lot? First thought is it was used as a daily driver for one of the dealers empoyees and second thought is it was a quick repo. Either way, I would be sure that it's actually not been registered beefore the dealer had to unwind the deal. And lastly..... White leather in a Jeep? in Oregon?.......
Hahah dont bust my balls too hard. Tbh I love the look and it seems to have helped win the gf over but you're right, I think black is the more pragmatic option.
Sponsored