Sponsored

kyoung05

First Name
Kyoung
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2005 STI, 2020 M340i
I took some quick measurements the top of the hoop sits right at about 27" above the bed rails and it sits about 6" from the body line (shown in pic). I hope that helps give you some idea on how the sof
thumbnail_IMG_2102.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2103.jpg
t top will interact.
Wow, that's super helpful! I'll take some measurements when I get a chance and see if the soft top will clear the bar. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adventure Rack Systems

Adventure Rack Systems

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ARS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.adventureracksystems.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Manufacturer
Wow, that's super helpful! I'll take some measurements when I get a chance and see if the soft top will clear the bar. Thanks!
you betcha, let us know if you have any further questions. -Mike

SonOfaFish

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I took some quick measurements the top of the hoop sits right at about 27" above the bed rails and it sits about 6" from the body line (shown in pic). I hope that helps give you some idea on how the sof
thumbnail_IMG_2102.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2103.jpg
t top will interact.
Thanks for the measurements. Can you confirm how high the top of the truss bars are above the cab. Are they level with the cab? Trying to determine how high a canoe/kayak would be with racks attached to the truss bars. thanks

OP
OP
Adventure Rack Systems

Adventure Rack Systems

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ARS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Thanks for the measurements. Can you confirm how high the top of the truss bars are above the cab. Are they level with the cab? Trying to determine how high a canoe/kayak would be with racks attached to the truss bars. thanks
The trusses are level with the cab, and the bottom of the truss is typically about 3.5" above the cab. In other words, there's about 3.5" of gap between cab and truss.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Adventure Rack Systems

Adventure Rack Systems

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ARS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Are there any new attachment accessories coming out for the BakPak?
Thanks for asking! Yes, we have some side panels coming out, plus a tire carrier that mounts across the top that will allow you to use your stock tire hoist from under the back end. we also have some new universal 2" clamps coming out that will unleash more potential. (which is what the side panels are waiting on). Currently, some of our other 2" accessories (univeral mounting bracket, awning mounts, etc) all work on the backpak as well since the tube diameters are all the same. Let us know if you have any further questions and have a great day!

OP
OP
Adventure Rack Systems

Adventure Rack Systems

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ARS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Nice! Any idea when the side panels and clamps will be released?
We are mostly waiting on the injection molded clamps to come in from our local supplier, but it might be a month or so before we get the initial order in. We are working diligently to add more functionality and accessories to the rack.
Sponsored