New Colors?

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I tried searching but haven't seen any recent announcements about upcoming colors. I was hoping that Earl Gray would come up...
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Other than being posted in a fleet order guide, I have seen no public announcement for Earl or High Velocity making it to the Gladiator.

Given the last order guide was released in March and hearing rumors of option down selecting on current orders, I am thinking less and less those colors will make it on 2022 model Gladiator vehicles. While the High Velocity has been released for the JL, it is not getting much good reviews or comments from what I have seen.

Mister Lamb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
Occupation
Power Plant Operator
Other than being posted in a fleet order guide, I have seen no public announcement for Earl or High Velocity making it to the Gladiator.

Given the last order guide was released in March and hearing rumors of option down selecting on current orders, I am thinking less and less those colors will make it on 2022 model Gladiator vehicles. While the High Velocity has been released for the JL, it is not getting much good reviews or comments from what I have seen.
Had to look up High Velocity.. Looks like NYC taxi cabs turned crawlers

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Had to look up High Velocity.. Looks like NYC taxi cabs turned crawlers
Not a fan of it either. Was hoping for Hella Yellow to make it to the Gladiator or any decent shade of Yellow. That "High Velocity" yellow is just too much of a green hue in it and reminds me of the zinc chromate primer we use at work building aircraft.
Sponsored