• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona New Factory Sealed Edelbrock 15284 Supercharger With Tune For 3.6 non eTorque.

4xFun

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2019 RAM Longhorn 4x4
Brand new still in factory sealed boxes, one Edelbrock 15284 Supercharger With Tune for non-eTorque 3.6 Gladiator/Wrangler. $6400 (Current price from Edelbrock is $7565 plus tax and shipping)

Also available at additional cost is a new-in-box ColdCase high performance radiator and a new-in-box Mishimoto catch can.
Sponsored

Dust

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
UPS Feeder Driver
How much for the catch can? That’s if you are willing to part with it separately. Thanks.

OP
OP

4xFun

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hoping to sell with supercharger, will let you know if still available when supercharger sells.

Dust

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
UPS Feeder Driver
Sounds good!

JapanExpress

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Oh man this is tempting...I need to do some reading on the installation for these.

OP
OP

4xFun

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh man this is tempting...I need to do some reading on the installation for these.

Hi Drew,
Yeah, I was going to do my own install (years ago I was Chrysler-Dodge line tech and later Mercedes tech before becoming Mercedes Service Director for a large MB Dealer) and watched a video plus instructions are relatively straightforward. Let me know what you think after looking at some videos or if you want me to email you the PDF instructions.
Mike
Sponsored