Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my new flagpole holder back from powder coating and really happy with the way it turned out. The metal fabricator did a great job with my Texas idea and the powder coating on it is flawless. Obviously, I won't be running with these on all the time but it will be nice for those Jeep days at the beach and Jeep shows.

Jeep Gladiator New flagpole holder IMG_3890
Sponsored

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I do not see the point in these things (just my opinion) I do not see a point in flying flags out the ass end of your vehicle blocking view of traffic that might come barrelling up to you when the driver is distracted by all the flags flying and trying to take pictures or tweet about it on SM. (rant over) :giggle: :rock::lipssealed:

But yes great metal work on the hitch mount

txGlad

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
TX Semiconductors
I do not see the point in these things (just my opinion) I do not see a point in flying flags out the ass end of your vehicle blocking view of traffic that might come barrelling up to you when the driver is distracted by all the flags flying and trying to take pictures or tweet about it on SM. (rant over) :giggle: :rock::lipssealed:

And, that's why you must stay in Canada;)

Sponsored

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Just because you Canadians don't see a benefit in it, doesn't mean others don't value it. Keep your snide comments to yourself and north of the border..........

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

You must have missed the part of the post where I said I don't fly these while driving unless I'm cruising the beach. These are for hanging out at Jeep shows and on the beach.

minus40dad

First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7, 1997 TJ, 2021JT
Occupation
Engineer (Retired)
You must have missed the part of the post where I said I don't fly these while driving unless I'm cruising the beach. These are for hanging out at Jeep shows and on the beach.

Great job! Appreciate any quality mod! P.S. I hang a Canadian Flag on the back of my Jeep CJ7 every Canada Day!

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Just because you Canadians don't see a benefit in it, doesn't mean others don't value it. Keep your snide comments to yourself and north of the border..........
Yeah, Americans have plenty of snide comments, don’t need anyone else’s.😏

Sponsored

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Just got my new flagpole holder back from powder coating and really happy with the way it turned out. The metal fabricator did a great job with my Texas idea and the powder coating on it is flawless. Obviously, I won't be running with these on all the time but it will be nice for those Jeep days at the beach and Jeep shows.

Where's the Oklahoma flag? And, as usual, you folks south of the Red River can't spell...you're missing a "S" at the end of Texas! p.s. I do like the holder, just not the theme...Boomer Sooner!

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Just got back from a week in Texas. Y’all love to fly flags down there. Wish I had a dollar for every one I saw. Kind of overkill but whatever floats your boat.

OP
OP
Ted Striker

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from a week in Texas. Y’all love to fly flags down there. Wish I had a dollar for every one I saw. Kind of overkill but whatever floats your boat.
Can't deny that. I have a flagpole holder on the front of my house as well as the back of my house (the back faces the golf course) and I have a bunch of flags that I like to rotate through. The below picture was taken a few years ago, but I probably have twice as many flags now.

Jeep Gladiator New flagpole holder IMG_1286.JPG

That being said, I'm not one of those that flies flags from the bed of my truck 24/7, yelling Yee-Yee at everyone. There's a dignified way of doing it, but there's many people around here that don't understand that.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Can't deny that. I have a flagpole holder on the front of my house as well as the back of my house (the back faces the golf course) and I have a bunch of flags that I like to rotate through. The below picture was taken a few years ago, but I probably have twice as many flags now.

Jeep Gladiator New flagpole holder IMG_1286.JPG

That being said, I'm not one of those that flies flags from the bed of my truck 24/7, yelling Yee-Yee at everyone. There's a dignified way of doing it, but there's many people around here that don't understand that.
Nice collection.
Oh, sorry about how the World Series turned out for you, but..................... Go Braves!!!
Sponsored