very cool you can't go wrong with those classic pintlers

BrianPNW

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon - 2020
If you could, whats your new vehicle height? Similar build to what I want but my garage height is the restriction.

Soedog

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2006 BMW Z4 3. 0si. Previous Jeeps: 2012 JK Sport, 2016 JK Rubicon Hard Rock Edition
Occupation
Quality Engineering Tech
Congrats, looking good!

OP
OP
Higgsh2o

Higgsh2o

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 53 CJ3B
If you could, whats your new vehicle height? Similar build to what I want but my garage height is the restriction.
I understand. The skyjacker lift is definitely higher than advertised. That’s why I refrained from going with the 4.5. I also took into account that the Toyos are true 37s. I’ll take a measurement sometime this morning and get back to you.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I went with Skyjacker as well, but with the G250MSB 2.5”/1.0” metal spacer lift.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Higgsh2o

Higgsh2o

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I understand. The skyjacker lift is definitely higher than advertised. That’s why I refrained from going with the 4.5. I also took into account that the Toyos are true 37s. I’ll take a measurement sometime this morning and get back to you.
The height with the lift and tires stands at just under 6.5 feet or 77 3/4 tall.

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Nice set up you have, looks real sharp. I'm still waiting for the diesel engine to come out before I pull the trigger. I hope this covid19 doesn't impact the time line. I'm getting impatient, I might just get the gasser.

OP
OP
Higgsh2o

Higgsh2o

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice set up you have, looks real sharp. I'm still waiting for the diesel engine to come out before I pull the trigger. I hope this covid19 doesn't impact the time line. I'm getting impatient, I might just get the gasser.
Thank you. I also thought about the diesel but I really want to put a supercharger on this by the end of summer. And possibly a re-gear but for now I am really impressed with the way it handles the 37 inch tires.
Sponsored