• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Hampshire New in Box (2020) HotHead Headliner Hard Top Kit-Black

MVP89

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
New in Box (2020) Jeep GLadiator HotHead Hard Top Headliner Kit-Black with Sound Assassin Strips (No Side Panels) Received in September 2020 and never installed. Box has never been opened. Buyer may open box to inspect before purchase. Stored inside house ever since. $225 Located in Manchester NH

hot head box2.jpg

hot head box1.jpg
Sponsored

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (past)
Willing to ship?

OP
OP
MVP89

MVP89

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would ship but I think the cost may be high? I can look into it on Monday at work and see what the shipping companies they use say the cost is. I would ship it in the original box as shown in the picture which is how it was shipped to me. Unless you would want to arrange shipping on your end?

OP
OP
MVP89

MVP89

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ohhh never mind last comment about shipping cost being high. I though you were asking about the Tonneau cover I have listed. I will check on Monday what cost is to ship. Unless of course you want to arrange on your end.

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ohhh never mind last comment about shipping cost being high. I though you were asking about the Tonneau cover I have listed. I will check on Monday what cost is to ship. Unless of course you want to arrange on your end.
Great, thanks. Would be going to 46554.

Sponsored

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll take it.

OP
OP