2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Well shoot I literally just ordered the Teraflex 2” spacer setup that Epic Adventure Outfitters did - 2” spacer lift with control arms, track bar, shock extensions, and swaybar end links.

Seems like a good kit. I wonder what the spring rates are since it doesn’t appear to be a Mojave specific spring but rather their JT spring with shock extensions added.

OP
OP

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
Well shoot I literally just ordered the Teraflex 2” spacer setup that Epic Adventure Outfitters did - 2” spacer lift with control arms, track bar, shock extensions, and swaybar end links.

Seems like a good kit. I wonder what the spring rates are since it doesn’t appear to be a Mojave specific spring but rather their JT spring with shock extensions added.
I am actually working with my accessory manager right now on that i will let you know as soon as i get the information. But this lift was MADE for the Mojave that is why it took so long to get out. I was looking at the Terraflex first then I heard that they where in the process of making one and waited.

OP
OP

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
Spoke to Fabtech they are keep the spring rates under lock and key according to the company rep i spoke with. But if you are looking at the lift then if you are doing Heavy duty off road they want you to have the driveshaft upgrades. Which is roughly another 1600$... They said that the stock drive shafts will work with up to a 2.5 inch lift but with that being said the Mojave comes with a stock lift...

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Really good info. I got a pretty good deal on it via Black Friday and, for now, I’ll commit on my direction and report back! I’ll see if I can find something to flex it out on and get some measurements for comparisons sake.

Sponsored

OP
OP

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
The RR snorkle won't fit a Mojave. The cowl panels and hood are both taller on the Mojave, compared to the rest of the models.
Great... Is that with the actual whole snorkel kit or just the top piece?

Nine Ball

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Great... Is that with the actual whole snorkel kit or just the top piece?
The RR kit replaces the cowl corner in front of the windshield. The Mojave has a different shaped cowl than the rest of the models. It is taller than the others. RR will need to create a Mojave-specific corner for us.

OP
OP

MTSemperGladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Auto Sales
The RR kit replaces the cowl corner in front of the windshield. The Mojave has a different shaped cowl than the rest of the models. It is taller than the others. RR will need to create a Mojave-specific corner for us.
You are correct but if i order the other part that the rubicon has would it be the same size? Because it looks like that the Cowl on the rubicon is 2 pieces to equal the one piece on the Mojave

Fuzzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Where did you see that?....

I took off the rr I had in my 19 rubicon wrangler.....I just put it next to the cowl on my 21 mojave and it looks like its the same size??

I also went to rr website, and it shows the exact same part number for both kits.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Where did you see that?....

I took off the rr I had in my 19 rubicon wrangler.....I just put it next to the cowl on my 21 mojave and it looks like its the same size??

I also went to rr website, and it shows the exact same part number for both kits.
the hood sits up higher

Fuzzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
The Mojave cowl is different from other JT's cowls. The cowl, hood, all different, it's what the Hemi JL has, they just threw it in a Mojave first.
Ok, ill see next week if mine fits....the rr websites does show the same part number for both, maybe its not updated yet..

.I just went out and held the the cowl piece up to the mojave...and it looks like the exact same size to me.

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
Ok, ill see next week if mine fits....the rr websites does show the same part number for both, maybe its not updated yet..

.I just went out and held the the cowl piece up to the mojave...and it looks like the exact same size to me.
It's not at all. The bolts are 1" longer. I tried to put a cowl light bar on and bolts do not reach on my Mojave.
Sponsored