New Poll - who is stuck in status “D”

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just curious who’s is stuck in status D and how many days have you been in this status?
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I'm confused. Is the pole stuck in the ground, or are you taking a poll of forum folks who are also in D status?

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Not it. Got out of it this week.

Have steel bumper.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Pole or Poll?

Either way: D status no steel bumper.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
D status since 5/6. No steel bumper. I suspect the front camera might be a logjam. My brother's nearly identical build without the camera ships on 6/1.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
D 20 days. Manual transmission

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
D status for close to 3 weeks, ordered 4/27...I’m feeling at this point I’ve angered the Jeep Gods and will never see this thing actually delivered?! Seemed like this process would be easier...place order, watch it go through the stages like everyone else right? I’m limping by on balding tires on my current Jeep but screw paying $2k for a new set just to trade it in! I’m at the point where I’m considering renting a car for a month (please spare me from having to drive a crappy rental from Enterprise, Jeep Gods?). I’m also seeing pics of others at my local dealer get their Jeeps delivered and it’s getting to be a bit...frustrating but it’s a good problem to have...right? I mean I could be someone that can’t afford something like this and only dream of owning it in the future so I’ll be chill. Sorry for the rant, just want to play with the new toy!

Black auto, loaded Rubicon

Steel bumpers + front cam

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
D status since 5/11/19

Sport S - Max Tow - No steel bumper

OP
OP

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Love my iPhone and the auto correct spell check feature.... I thought it was the steel bumper holding things up but it may be the trail cam causing the issue.

OP
OP

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
D status for close to 3 weeks, ordered 4/27...I’m feeling at this point I’ve angered the Jeep Gods and will never see this thing actually delivered?! Seemed like this process would be easier...place order, watch it go through the stages like everyone else right? I’m limping by on balding tires on my current Jeep but screw paying $2k for a new set just to trade it in! I’m at the point where I’m considering renting a car for a month (please spare me from having to drive a crappy rental from Enterprise, Jeep Gods?). I’m also seeing pics of others at my local dealer get their Jeeps delivered and it’s getting to be a bit...frustrating but it’s a good problem to have...right? I mean I could be someone that can’t afford something like this and only dream of owning it in the future so I’ll be chill. Sorry for the rant, just want to play with the new toy!

Black auto, loaded Rubicon

Steel bumpers + front cam
I ordered the same truck ( loaded black rubicon). Did you get the your top in flat black or painted?

Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Love my iPhone and the auto correct spell check feature.... I thought it was the steel bumper holding things up but it may be the trail cam causing the issue.

Nope. I have trail cam too. Mine from from D to D1 to E all within about 6-7 days.

Glady04

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
I’ve been stuck in D for 3 weeks also. No steel bumper or front Cam. I was thinking there is a bottleneck in the bed liner stage. Also it seems like they have made a decision to give LEs priority. I have seen where a few people were moved from D1 back to D. Just my thoughts.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered 4/26
D since at least 5/17 maybe longer.
Already bought lift wheels and tires.
Hoping it’s built before the 4th of July, but it is not looking very good at the moment.
Sold my 4Runner so I am only on a motorcycle for the summer it seems. Which isn’t too bad. No monthly payments currently.

Hurley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon , BMW F800GS
Stuck in D for 3 weeks or so. Mine is Rubi soft top with 6 speed: tow, 8.4 radio and cold weather

I didn't order steel bumper, hard top, bed liner or trail cam, or leather.

EPTJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE Red 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, 1999 Jeep Wrangler, 1976 F100
I’ve been stuck in D for 3 weeks also. No steel bumper or front Cam. I was thinking there is a bottleneck in the bed liner stage. Also it seems like they have made a decision to give LEs priority. I have seen where a few people were moved from D1 back to D. Just my thoughts.
I don't think so (but hope I am wrong)

D since 4/25 for my LE. Never got to D1. When asking the nice concierge lady, she gives no update, just "Call back in 2 to 3 weeks".
Sponsored