• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut New Rubicon wheels and tires ne

xdamageincx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, e46, Polaris Trail Black Onyx
Occupation
Program Manager
I have 5 Rubicon tires and rims (one is a spare) that I'll sell ceramic coated with sensors with < 20 miles on 4 ( drove home from the stealership) in the garage in Burlington CT.
$1600 if anyone is interested.
Incant get 35's now so I can put it on jack stands lol....for another 4 months of waiting but I have them.
You'll need lugs.
Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Hi. A few questions:
Are these the standard Rubicon wheels or the optional wheels?
AT or MT tires?

OP
OP
xdamageincx

xdamageincx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Program Manager
Hi. A few questions:
Are these the standard Rubicon wheels or the optional wheels?
AT or MT tires?
Standard Rubi wheels...$1500

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT or MT tires?

Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Too bad they are MTs because you are really close to me. I'm looking for ATs.

OP
OP
xdamageincx

xdamageincx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Program Manager
Thanks. Too bad they are MTs because you are really close to me. I'm looking for ATs.
Have you driven with the MT's? These Falkens are hard and more like AT's in regard to noise and response. Eitherway, good to know there is another nearby...I haven't seen to many Gladiators near me.

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you driven with the MT's? These Falkens are hard and more like AT's in regard to noise and response. Eitherway, good to know there is another nearby...I haven't seen to many Gladiators near me.
Yes, I test-drove a Mojave with MTs. They rode & handled great for a MT, no doubt. More noise than the ATs, but there really isn't any way around that with the more aggressive tread.

These wheels/tires would be for my JKR. Right now I have 255/80R17 KM2s on it because it is regularly wheeled, but the tires kinda suck on road. With my daughter starting to drive soon, I wanted to change them out for something better all-around - that's the main reason for wanting the ATs. I'd consider the MTs as a compromise, but they would have to be a really sweet deal.

OP
OP
xdamageincx

xdamageincx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Program Manager
Yes, I test-drove a Mojave with MTs. They rode & handled great for a MT, no doubt. More noise than the ATs, but there really isn't any way around that with the more aggressive tread.

These wheels/tires would be for my JKR. Right now I have 255/80R17 KM2s on it because it is regularly wheeled, but the tires kinda suck on road. With my daughter starting to drive soon, I wanted to change them out for something better all-around - that's the main reason for wanting the ATs. I'd consider the MTs as a compromise, but they would have to be a really sweet deal.
I have had 3 Rubi Wranglers and this JTR with MT's and never had any issue on the road and they are a more expensive tire as you know.
I also drive a BMW daily and don't really see much loss of performance\handling except that it is a jeep and drives like a solid axle will.
PM me with what you think is a fair deal.

Tony Jr

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Executive Chef
I have a set of overland rims with duellers, 2,300 miles take a trade and a bit of cash? That way no jack stands needed till 35's arrive?

Sponsored

OP
OP
xdamageincx

xdamageincx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Program Manager
I have a set of overland rims with duellers, 2,300 miles take a trade and a bit of cash? That way no jack stands needed till 35's arrive?
Then I'd end up with another set of wheels and tires I don't need...

Brahmajoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Law
Still available? Could you deliver to new haven area