21GCMSPORT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold 2000 4.0L 5sp // 2014 Unlimited
Occupation
Self employed
Hi

New member searching through web looking for information landed me here.
Just sold my 2000 5sp 4.0L Wrangler and need replacement tow car.

As title states I am in South FL and looking for a 21 Crystal Grey Metallic 6sp and dealer suggestions.
Willing to drive to see right person or sponsor on this site as in other group forums I saw and may of missed Florida's.

I found one in Orlando. Just arrived as it was in transit end of December but dealer is adding a $940 drop in bed-liner and has Sirus. Two things I don't need but okay. Its a 6sp in right color.

I knew going in I missed EP but figured it would be close and no dice. They are asking $34,095. Taxes/Tag still need to be added.
Online there is the red one with same option for $37,009. Salesperson says site is still reflecting EP pricing at $32,344 but would not match it.
Had extra $500 off jeep coupon so I would of been in at 31,800 and happy.

So time to move on. If I build it the way I want the difference is 2k more to one in Orlando but I have to wait 10 weeks.

I have the whole walk in and leave deposit. I can still say no thing but how do I negotiate price?
Any incentive extra or financing depends at the time of signing so is the price we settle before that's it? Or can it be renegotiated since I can still say no and get deposit back? Can someone school me on the negating aspect of ordering and what to expect.

Thanks agin for reading

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 4.34.34 PM.png
Sponsored

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
You read the info on 6-8% under invoice?

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
Hi

New member searching through web looking for information landed me here.
Just sold my 2000 5sp 4.0L Wrangler and need replacement tow car.

As title states I am in South FL and looking for a 21 Crystal Grey Metallic 6sp and dealer suggestions.
Willing to drive to see right person or sponsor on this site as in other group forums I saw and may of missed Florida's.

I found one in Orlando. Just arrived as it was in transit end of December but dealer is adding a $940 drop in bed-liner and has Sirus. Two things I don't need but okay. Its a 6sp in right color.

I knew going in I missed EP but figured it would be close and no dice. They are asking $34,095. Taxes/Tag still need to be added.
Online there is the red one with same option for $37,009. Salesperson says site is still reflecting EP pricing at $32,344 but would not match it.
Had extra $500 off jeep coupon so I would of been in at 31,800 and happy.

So time to move on. If I build it the way I want the difference is 2k more to one in Orlando but I have to wait 10 weeks.

I have the whole walk in and leave deposit. I can still say no thing but how do I negotiate price?
Any incentive extra or financing depends at the time of signing so is the price we settle before that's it? Or can it be renegotiated since I can still say no and get deposit back? Can someone school me on the negating aspect of ordering and what to expect.

Thanks agin for reading

Jeep Gladiator New South Florida Build Order First Timer Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 4.34.34 PM
If you are willing to travel to Atlanta to pick it up, you need to work with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR. I just recently purchased a Mojave and he was amazing to work with.

Mike Clinnin
Mall of Georgia CDJR
(770) 713-5364
[email protected]

He will start at 5% off of invoice, and then you can get an additional 1% off with an FCA affiliate control number and another 1% off if you finance through the dealership, so a total of 7% off of invoice. He can take care of everything for you on the phone and all you would have to do is go pick it up.

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
I ended up finding a base in Orlando that had dark think and Sirus.
Price was 2k off MSRP.
Awesome, glad it worked out!
Florida is hard... But in Georgia10-11% under MSRP is possible.

OP
OP
21GCMSPORT

21GCMSPORT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold 2000 4.0L 5sp // 2014 Unlimited
Occupation
Self employed
If you are willing to travel to Atlanta to pick it up, you need to work with Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJR. I just recently purchased a Mojave and he was amazing to work with.

Mike Clinnin
Mall of Georgia CDJR
(770) 713-5364
[email protected]

He will start at 5% off of invoice, and then you can get an additional 1% off with an FCA affiliate control number and another 1% off if you finance through the dealership, so a total of 7% off of invoice. He can take care of everything for you on the phone and all you would have to do is go pick it up.
Considered it and actually emailed them.
He reached out and was more than helpful

Awesome, glad it worked out!
Florida is hard... But in Georgia10-11% under MSRP is possible.
Stocked I found it.
Just added linex and tonouae cover so I got what I wanted more or less if I built one.
Sponsored