New Sting Gray

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
The wife and I bought a 2021 Sting Gray Willys last month and as my username would suggest it’s not mine. It’s her daily driver but I get to drive it on the weekends and pay for any mods. We’ve had a couple Jeep’s in the past, I had a mildly built TJ and she used to drive a commander that we put almost 220000 miles on. Since it’s her daily it’ll mainly be a mall crawler. We’re waiting for the dealer to get the mopar 2” lift in. I’ve got a set of bronze Rock Trix RT108 sitting at the house and Rockblokz getting delivered today. Still undecided on the tires. I haven’t looked at oversized non stock tires since I bought my last set for my TJ and those were Goodyear MTRs when those were the must have tire. I’m leaning towards the Toyo Open Country MT in 35r12.5r17. The wife is really excited to be driving her Jeep though and has started getting into the Jeep community. It’s kinda cool to watch how excited she is to wave at other Jeeps or duck another Jeep with my TJ she was pretty much just a passenger and didn’t pay attention to any of that stuff

08DC8630-3599-4CF5-9D80-22F5E5C80C64.jpeg

BAF66900-A98D-4C49-8549-703BFF457F97.jpeg
Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Congrats congrats

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Why would you get MTs for a DD?

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why would you get MTs for a DD?
I asked her if she wanted to get ATs since they would be better for daily and she said she wanted the MT

Reactions: Mac

Sponsored

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The wife and I bought a 2021 Sting Gray Willys last month and as my username would suggest it’s not mine. It’s her daily driver but I get to drive it on the weekends and pay for any mods. We’ve had a couple Jeep’s in the past, I had a mildly built TJ and she used to drive a commander that we put almost 220000 miles on. Since it’s her daily it’ll mainly be a mall crawler. We’re waiting for the dealer to get the mopar 2” lift in. I’ve got a set of bronze Rock Trix RT108 sitting at the house and Rockblokz getting delivered today. Still undecided on the tires. I haven’t looked at oversized non stock tires since I bought my last set for my TJ and those were Goodyear MTRs when those were the must have tire. I’m leaning towards the Toyo Open Country MT in 35r12.5r17. The wife is really excited to be driving her Jeep though and has started getting into the Jeep community. It’s kinda cool to watch how excited she is to wave at other Jeeps or duck another Jeep with my TJ she was pretty much just a passenger and didn’t pay attention to any of that stuff

08DC8630-3599-4CF5-9D80-22F5E5C80C64.jpeg

BAF66900-A98D-4C49-8549-703BFF457F97.jpeg

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice truck. Post some pics after it is lifted.
Thanks can’t wait till the lift gets installed. The gladiators look so much better lifted with bigger tires

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Congrats! But talk her out of the MT's and definitely go with the AT's snow rated. You can get aggressive AT's that she probably will not notice the difference.

Sponsored

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So yesterday the wife txt me that she was working over again and would be late coming home. So when she gets home I get this picture right before she walks in the door. Our lift came in and she surprised me by taking the day off work and getting it installed without me knowing. Next on the list is tires. Also she surprised me by picking our son up from college for a couple days

0C24F307-86BC-43BC-8C73-1E2777CAB01C.jpeg

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
So yesterday the wife txt me that she was working over again and would be late coming home. So when she gets home I get this picture right before she walks in the door. Our lift came in and she surprised me by taking the day off work and getting it installed without me knowing. Next on the list is tires. Also she surprised me by picking our son up from college for a couple days

Jeep Gladiator New Sting Gray 0C24F307-86BC-43BC-8C73-1E2777CAB01C
Damn that's a big smile! It looks like Mama is happy!

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

Jeep Gladiator New Sting Gray 0C24F307-86BC-43BC-8C73-1E2777CAB01C
I went out in my garage and checked to make sure MY Gladiator was still there after I saw this pic.
Sponsored