First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Brand new into Jeep have a Mojave with the stock fox suspension… with that being said being in Connecticut not too many trails around unless I venture out which is fine… but my thought is 35’s or 37’s… I would like the tires to stick out just a tad more give it a beefy look maybe 1.75 spacer type of look if any thoughts or ideas on looks or sizes or brands to go with I’m all ears, so new too this so need all the help I can get
Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Everyone here is just running their stock tires. I’ve never even heard of putting bigger tires on a Jeep.

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Brand new into Jeep have a Mojave with the stock fox suspension… with that being said being in Connecticut not too many trails around unless I venture out which is fine… but my thought is 35’s or 37’s… I would like the tires to stick out just a tad more give it a beefy look maybe 1.75 spacer type of look if any thoughts or ideas on looks or sizes or brands to go with I’m all ears, so new too this so need all the help I can get
Welcome from Dallas/Fort Worth.

Read through this site and you'll see that the 35' or 37's debate is one of the most debated topics there is in regards to the newer Jeeps.

Most of your decision should be based on how you intend to drive your truck, but there's a lot to be said about how YOU like the way your truck looks.

I'm in the 37's crowd. I love the way they look on my Rubicon. I have the 2-inch Mopar lift, and to me, 37's just look perfect with my set up.

There's a TON of beautiful Mojaves on this site with different set ups. Check out how they've set up their rigs, the pictures they post, etc. This will go a long way in helping you make your decision......and blow all of your money. ;)

Good luck, and enjoy your Jeep!

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Just kidding. You should do a little searching around on the forum and you will find lots of info on this topic.

I think your limited to 35s without a lift and the Mojave (maybe) can’t do spacer lifts. I know there are some different complications with the fantastic stock Mojave suspensions. I’m not an expert because I bought the cooler trim, Rubicon. ;).

Also, there are a ones of threads about rims and back spacing too. You can probably do a search and find the exact rims you want, just by looking at posted pics.

35s will fit right on your set up. I put 35s on my stock wheels. But they don’t stick out at all, so you will want to do spacers, or new wheels.

Sponsored

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
I have 37’s on my gladiator rubicon and it looks great you know there’s a saying out there that says go big or go home go with 37’s if you don’t you will wish you had

Jeep Gladiator New to jeep 35 or 37’s 481B21B0-78A4-4DD8-9D96-797AEA119098

downtroddengoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2013 Outback
Occupation
Doing Goat things.
Depends on the look you are going for. I prefer 37s as to my eye it balances out the rest of the truck.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
plenty of lift kits that maintain Mojave suspension. I’ve even seen posts that some Mojave owners were able to stuff 37’s no lift with no rub. Do your research and do what suits you. I’m not changing my stocks until I wear them out, but when I do, 37’s however I can make it happen and keep my stock shocks.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I've currently got the 33's on my JT off of a Rubi. When they burn up I will likely move to 35's and hopefully won't take to much hit on gas mpg. I like the 33's but think just a little bit more will fit the look I like.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mojavegraygladiator

mojavegraygladiator

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator mojave
Build Thread
Link
Thank you all for the help, I definitely think I want to do 37’s AS ALONG that I don’t need to change the suspension and or there isn’t any running of the fenders I think I’m totally on board for 37’s I’m sure I will need to change my wheels which is fine but yeah if I can find proof of 37’s fitting with no issues on the stock fox suspension I’m all for it or if anyone has what I’m talking about would love to see

Gliebig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk'n
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have a link for the mopar 2" lift y'all are using?

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I got 35s

I will get 37s when they wear out

Jeep Gladiator New to jeep 35 or 37’s 1631540809456
Sponsored