First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
RN
Thanks in Advance! I have a new gladiator overland that did not come with the LED package so I'm trying to convert back to MOPAR LED Headlights, fog lights, and tail lights. Are these not plug and play? Do I need any special connectors to install the headlights or taillights? Already have the headlights and fog lights, should have the taillights in this week. Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
To run the DRL Halos on the MOPAR Headlight, there is a wire harness that needs to be integrated into the system.

Also you'll have to tell the Jeep's computer that you switched to LEDs. You can either go to the dealership and have them flash the computer or buy a Tazer JL Mini or something similar to flash the computer yourself.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
68347117AB is the Mopar part# for the jumper harness to go to the body control module

Tighand

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT 80th
Occupation
Welder
I know with some or all 2021s they are plug and play at least wiring wise. I just installed some about a month ago. Just need to look at the plugs and see if you have all 5 wires going to them.

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
I know with some or all 2021s they are plug and play at least wiring wise. I just installed some about a month ago. Just need to look at the plugs and see if you have all 5 wires going to them.
I think you mean 4 wires.

I had all 4 wires going to the driver side headlight, only had 3 on the passenger side. BUT I was able to replace a 16" harness that had the 3 wires to one with 4 (since 4 wires were coming in, 3 wires going to the headlight).

Jeep Gladiator New to the Forum! MOPAR LED Lighting Conversion Question IMG_0091.JPG

The connector circled goes to the headlight. the portion on the left side had the 4 wires, portion on the right was 16" that only had three wires and plugged into the headlight on the other side. Had a guy on eBay create a replacement harness for a factory look and it was plug and play.

Sponsored

Tighand

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT 80th
Occupation
Welder
I think you mean 4 wires.

I had all 4 wires going to the driver side headlight, only had 3 on the passenger side. BUT I was able to replace a 16" harness that had the 3 wires to one with 4 (since 4 wires were coming in, 3 wires going to the headlight).

IMG_0091.JPG

The connector circled goes to the headlight. the portion on the left side had the 4 wires, portion on the right was 16" that only had three wires and plugged into the headlight on the other side. Had a guy on eBay create a replacement harness for a factory look and it was plug and play.
🤦‍♂️ You are correct....I have slept since then😂 I was thinking pin #5 in the plug. Looks very nice! I am glad that I didn’t have to worry about anything like that though. Like the color also🥰

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks in Advance! I have a new gladiator overland that did not come with the LED package so I'm trying to convert back to MOPAR LED Headlights, fog lights, and tail lights. Are these not plug and play? Do I need any special connectors to install the headlights or taillights? Already have the headlights and fog lights, should have the taillights in this week. Thanks for any help!
did you ever get this installed?
Sponsored