Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
53245620-B6A5-4C24-B533-CB1B9DF6F1AC.jpeg
New wireless Prodigy RF trailer brake control installed on my 189 Rpod. Install was straight forward. Using the 4 self tapping included found a good spot on the A-Frame. Reroute trailer 7pin plug and plug into rear of control box. Attach new 7 pin plug from controller to JT. Plug hand control unit into 12 volt receptacle. Follow simple pairing instructions. And after a short test drive all appears to work perfectly. Will fine tune settings on my next trip. Still need to wire tie the cables in place to complete installation. No issues with faults or dash lights.
Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
53245620-B6A5-4C24-B533-CB1B9DF6F1AC.jpeg
New wireless Prodigy RF trailer brake control installed on my 189 Rpod. Install was straight forward. Using the 4 self tapping included found a good spot on the A-Frame. Reroute trailer 7pin plug and plug into rear of control box. Attach new 7 pin plug from controller to JT. Plug hand control unit into 12 volt receptacle. Follow simple pairing instructions. And after a short test drive all appears to work perfectly. Will fine tune settings on my next trip. Still need to wire tie the cables in place to complete installation. No issues with faults or dash lights.
Nice! That is really cool. Hey how do you like that rpod? Where have you taken it?