Sponsored

New York area owners?

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
I ordered mine from Suresky Jeep in Goshen NY a couple of days ago. (orange county) I emailed Alex Musumeci. I asked for his best offer and he gave me 3 percent below invoice. Dealer fees are 75 dollars so compared to some southern dealers its like getting an additional 1 percent off. Alex was always quick to respond to emails. Most of our conversations were done with emails. I called him a few times and he was always available. Now i am just waiting for my truck to arrive in about 2 months. I asked Alex he said I can share his info on here and he would give you the same deal. His email is [email protected] and you can tell him you found out about him from Kellen.
Sponsored

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler

jml407

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Anyone take care of their purchase in the NY/NJ/CT area? I'm looking to find a reputable dealer, who is willing to go to invoice or under. I hear great things about travis at Tri-City, but I'd prefer not to haul all the way to NC, but I will if it makes sense. Just trying to see what's around that is a little closer.
Garden City Jeep gave me an excellent deal - I highly recommend them.

OP
OP
rvillano8188

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Garden City Jeep gave me an excellent deal - I highly recommend them.
You mind letting us know what kind of % you got off Invoice/MSRP? any Doc prep fees? Smith Haven was great to deal with, and zero dealer prep fees to add to the already great experience

Sponsored

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I got an OK deal from Ramsay Jeep in North Jersey. Didn't push too hard but got what I thought was realistic.

OP
OP
rvillano8188

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
After all my back and forth, I ended up at Smith Haven JCDR in St. James. 3% under invoice, 1k down toward D.P, no dealer/doc fees, and I offered financing with them to seal the deal and show good faith. Ordered August 1st and have my VIN and D1 already. Kristina Villafana was the salesperson and they have been great communication-wise.

Iabonir

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I didn’t order one but I bought one off the lot. I picked up a sport with power windows and locks, automatic and running boards. I went to Executive Jeep in Connecticut. The sales manager was great. He gave me almost $2000 more for my trade in then anyone else was offering.

1090E06B-D600-4B5B-A9D9-58E207640D85.jpeg

deanmc

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I just got mine from Port Jeff Jeep on Long Island. Closest dealer to me. I had contacted Alex at Suresky and like someone said I had an eMail with a price for my build in hand 20 minutes after emailing him. I called PJ first to set up an appointment with Tony Bottone (salesmen recommended to me buy a guy in the service department). In our phone conversation I mentioned the 3% below Invoice that I could get if I wanted to drive three hours. He sort of blew me off. When I showed up he was just like "Oh, we talked about a discount" Anyway, long story short he met the 3% off Invoice for me. It took a little haggling but it wasn't too bad. I think I was in a good position because he said something about end of the month quotas. Anyway, super stoked to be in the Gladiator club!
IMG_1123.JPG

OP
OP
rvillano8188

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
I just got mine from Port Jeff Jeep on Long Island. Closest dealer to me. I had contacted Alex at Suresky and like someone said I had an eMail with a price for my build in hand 20 minutes after emailing him. I called PJ first to set up an appointment with Tony Bottone (salesmen recommended to me buy a guy in the service department). In our phone conversation I mentioned the 3% below Invoice that I could get if I wanted to drive three hours. He sort of blew me off. When I showed up he was just like "Oh, we talked about a discount" Anyway, long story short he met the 3% off Invoice for me. It took a little haggling but it wasn't too bad. I think I was in a good position because he said something about end of the month quotas. Anyway, super stoked to be in the Gladiator club!
IMG_1123.JPG
Nice, congrats! Any mods planned initially?

Sponsored

deanmc

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Nice, congrats! Any mods planned initially?
I'm not big into off roading so I'll probably keep it pretty close to stock. I will definitely be changing the tires out (soon) for something with a more aggressive tread. Also thinking about a leveling kit for the front end when I get the new tires put on.

kostik76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
So this morning I get a phone call from Smith Haven here on Long Island and they have a black overland if I wanted to look at it. Just went there, told them my expectations, and they came back to me under invoice on a Gobi overland. 500 down to show I’m serious but it’s refundable if I get cold feet.
I’m gonna go with them, not cause they’re the best priced, but they were the best without me having to travel, and I didn’t have to do the BS song and dance.
When someone is asking me for a deposit before I order something I say 'GOOD BYE'. Getting that 500 back is not an easy task if they do not feel like giving it back and between now and your test drive there could be many things. I am assuming the only reason they wanted the deposit is because they are trading with another dealer who has it.

OP
OP
rvillano8188

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
When someone is asking me for a deposit before I order something I say 'GOOD BYE'. Getting that 500 back is not an easy task if they do not feel like giving it back and between now and your test drive there could be many things. I am assuming the only reason they wanted the deposit is because they are trading with another dealer who has it.
it was the fact that I wanted to put a custom order in. This was when The JT first came out and no one had taken delivery of them yet.

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
When I ordered mine in May 2019, I put a $500 deposit on it. Any time I've ever ordered a car that is SOP.

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Same here. Put a 500 deposit down on my custom order . Just realized. It was from Smith haven.
Sponsored