Newbie Build Questions

vh5150

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Hi Everyone - newbie here with a week old Black Willys Limited Ed. I have been doing research for months and wanted to run these ideas by you all for feedback on pros and cons, and if it will even work. I will not be doing any major rock climbing or off roading, 95% city driving with tough snowy winters, and the occasional family camping trip in the summer.

Would a 1.5 Teraflex level kit (with shock extensions), AEV 17 Pintler wheels and 34s work together without changing much in terms of handling and a need for a regear? Would this result in a 1.5 increase in height with approx 1 inch off the ground? Is it even possible to get BFG KO2's in 34s that will work with a 17 wheel? Also, how would I go about getting a slightly wider stance (would like the wheels to stick out a bit more than stock but nothing major).
Sponsored

OP
OP

vh5150

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
bumpity bump - thanks all for the help!

OP
OP

vh5150

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
That should work fine. Wheels with negative backspacing or some wheel spacers will make the tires stick out a bit.
Thank you! Much appreciated. The wheels I am looking at have less of a pos offset so based on the tiresize.com looks like they will be 1.86 further out. Was originally looking at the pintler but now looking at mopar performance wheel with a +12mm offset vs the +44mm OEM Willys rim.
Sponsored