NJ Line-X experience

SteelerJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland, Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Got shamed in to getting a bed liner vs DIY. Anyone have experience with NJ Line-X? Willing to travel to them because their quote for the Gladiator was so reasonable.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Daddiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Cherokee XJ, 2004 Crossfire, 2006 300 5.7
Occupation
Fabricator/Patternmaker
In 4 quote, I think I’m set on Line-X anyway for the lifetime warranty and reported better quality over OEM

Gshaw34

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I may need to check them out too. I had place in Hackensack that did rhino liners. I went there the day after j got my JT and they said they stopped doing them. This stinks cause it is right where I work. Now I need to find a place around that while put a liner in while I wait.

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
I may need to check them out too. I had place in Hackensack that did rhino liners. I went there the day after j got my JT and they said they stopped doing them. This stinks cause it is right where I work. Now I need to find a place around that while put a liner in while I wait.
Wonder WHY?

I did Rino...ONCE, NEVER again, stains easy, near impossible to get out, peels, rips and tears. Warranty is just words, they covered NOTHING in spite of taking it back in less than 3 mo after they did it...
Sponsored