George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Hello all!

After getting my bed lined, I experience intermittent issues with locking the jeep. Sometimes, I'll get the normal function, hit the lock button, horn chirps. Other times, I can hit the lock button 10+ times and the horn won't chirp. The doors lock, as far as I can tell. There is no rhyme or reason for when it occurs, seems to be all conditions.

Anyone have any ideas I can dig into? Tried disconnection and reconnecting the tailgate harness but it is still an issue.

Editing to add: I have my system setting to chirp the horn on the first lock, as well as lock and unlock all doors on the 1st button press.
Sponsored

Nukizer715

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2006 YAMAHA FZ1
Hello all!

After getting my bed lined, I experience intermittent issues with locking the jeep. Sometimes, I'll get the normal function, hit the lock button, horn chirps. Other times, I can hit the lock button 10+ times and the horn won't chirp. The doors lock, as far as I can tell. There is no rhyme or reason for when it occurs, seems to be all conditions.

Anyone have any ideas I can dig into? Tried disconnection and reconnecting the tailgate harness but it is still an issue.

Editing to add: I have my system setting to chirp the horn on the first lock, as well as lock and unlock all doors on the 1st button press.
I'm having the same problem. I have a Tazer installed "LIVE" and have the "walk away with key in pocket, door closed, horn blow" feature turned off. I know you and I can't be the only 2 with this problem. Anyone else have it and get it fixed?

OP
OP
ATL_Rubi

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
I'm having the same problem. I have a Tazer installed "LIVE" and have the "walk away with key in pocket, door closed, horn blow" feature turned off. I know you and I can't be the only 2 with this problem. Anyone else have it and get it fixed?
I reached out to Tazer regarding a few other issues, they have a new firmware coming out soon, mine stopped doing this till about a week or so ago and it picked back up. I’m going to follow up on my email to them to check on this.
Sponsored