Sponsored

No max tow and heated seats with Altitude ?

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Altitude, Ford Edge
Hello
Im trying to order Altitude with max tow and cold weather group, but dealer can’t add it to build sheet. Does anybody else have issues adding max tow or cold weather? I can add it on website.
Sponsored

RichDSport

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Rubicon, Mini
Was considering a build this way, but from what I can tell it would have only been a different color grille and badges from the Sport S I built.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wasn't wondering what the Altitude was. I still don't understand. ha.

OP
OP

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its cheaper then similarly build sport s, but looks like some options cant be added for now. I want black wheels and it’s standard on altitude, but if you want them on sport s, you can only get them with cold whether package and cold weather package can’t be added on altitude, which comes with black wheels, weird….

Sponsored

flyil

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator HA Snazzberry
Assuming you mean the High Altitude package -- you can certainly get the heated seats, at least for the 2021 MY. Mine has them, and they are sweet even in Florida. Just kept me toasty enough to roll top-down in a t-shirt on the way home from dinner tonight.

Max Tow is Sport model only, but the gasoline HA with tow package will pull 6,500 which is about as good as it gets for Gladiator without Max Tow.

pretzelday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Its cheaper then similarly build sport s, but looks like some options cant be added for now. I want black wheels and it’s standard on altitude, but if you want them on sport s, you can only get them with cold whether package and cold weather package can’t be added on altitude, which comes with black wheels, weird….

I tried to order a sport s with cold weather package and black wheels and was told I couldnt. I literally just sent them an almost identical build but altitude and cold weather package, still waiting to hear back if I can do that.

OP
OP

Jimmymer

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Assuming you mean the High Altitude package -- you can certainly get the heated seats, at least for the 2021 MY. Mine has them, and they are sweet even in Florida. Just kept me toasty enough to roll top-down in a t-shirt on the way home from dinner tonight.

Max Tow is Sport model only, but the gasoline HA with tow package will pull 6,500 which is about as good as it gets for Gladiator without Max Tow.
High altitude is different, there is just altitude trim.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently the options are limited on the Sport S altitude package.
It's an economy version of the High Altitude package which is based on the Overland in a way.

Jeep debuted the super-fancy 2021 Wrangler High Altitude and Gladiator High Altitude at this year's Chicago Auto Show. Both models stepped in at the first-class end of the MSRP food chain thanks to a passel of luxury options and exclusive dark trim. But Jeep has used its less frilly Altitude trim to package popular, urban-focused Mopar accessories and dark trim on the Wrangler since 2012, the option now available on the Sport S and Sahara models. At last, the Gladiator gets its turn in the premium economy Altitude cabin. Mopar Insiders thanks "dealer connections" for news that the lifestyle pickup will gain the new package this year, to be based on the Sport S trim.

The 2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude sticks to the polished recipe, starting with a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 and the eight-speed automatic transmission. On top of that come the black three-piece Freedom Hardtop, body-colored fenders, the front bumper with chrome fog light surrounds from the Gladiator Overland, black Jeep and Trail Rated badges, and 18-inch Granite Crystal Aluminum wheels also found on the Gladiator Overland wearing Bridgestone Dueler A/T rubber. In contrast, the High Altitude puts on a catalog of accessories including body-colored bits from front to back, full LED lighting, running boards with integrated step, 20-inch black wheels, and Dueler H/L Alenza tires designed for on-road comfort.

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
I tried to order a sport s with cold weather package and black wheels and was told I couldnt. I literally just sent them an almost identical build but altitude and cold weather package, still waiting to hear back if I can do that.
Its really weird. When I ordered my Sport S on 12-1, my salesman told me that it was not letting him order black wheels and cold weather at the same time. It was making him choose one or the other. I told him to keep with the cold weather and I would roll the dice with wheels. Now, if you build a 22 on the website now, it automatically adds cold weather package when you select black wheels. I honestly don't know what wheels mine is going to show up with lol. Really hoping for the black wheels, as I hate the silver ones

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Just learned this. Must be new for 2022
The quote I posted above - came from 2020. Either it's a typo, they read the future, or whatever. I read three different things to find that info and it all pointed to 2021 models.
MAYBE that was the intent but it was delayed due to trouble getting parts.

Fpinto

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
DBA
Hello
Im trying to order Altitude with max tow and cold weather group, but dealer can’t add it to build sheet. Does anybody else have issues adding max tow or cold weather? I can add it on website.
If I am right Max Tow comes only on Sports S model with 7650lbs That's what I have

somedudeintn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
I’m in the same boat. While max tow and cold weather show available on the order guide for the Altitude, Daniel Gupton was telling me he can’t order this combo at this time.

I talked to the FCA chat and they were useless and just told me the combination was available on the website builder for the 22 gladiator.

Daniel told me earlier this week he would see if he could find more info, I was planning on following up with him again on Monday.

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
If I am right Max Tow comes only on Sports S model with 7650lbs That's what I have
Available on Sport, Sport S and Altitude, which is just a sport variant (not high altitude). Use to be freedom edition too, but F.E. is no longer avail for 2022
Sponsored