Not eligible for employee purchase program

The Professor

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot, 2012 Chevrolet Colorado, 1962 Buick Electra 225
Ordered an Overland yesterday, was surprised to find that the Gladiator is not eligible for the employee purchase program. Similar to the Track Hawk.
Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Ordered an Overland yesterday, was surprised to find that the Gladiator is not eligible for the employee purchase program. Similar to the Track Hawk.
My dealer staled that when I ordered my LE but did say that the FFP (Affiliate) pricing is good to go!

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Yes same today when discussing with the dealership. I was going to call BS but then read this LOL

speedbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 500EXC
Can anyone else confirm this?

I've had different reports from different dealers and not sure I believe it.....it's not a low volume srt product.

Also reached-out to some friends that work in auburn hills and they didn't think it was and advised just going to different dealer.

at81

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator
I had a dealership tell me the same thing today

Sponsored

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
Prof, whatcha mean? They are not allowing employee pricing on the JT? You are talking about something other than the below invoice pricing and potential Tread Lightly discount? Is employee pricing the same as FFP discounting?

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
Employee price is lower than FFP.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
They are not taking any affeliated pricing or employee pricing at all. No tread lightly. No friends and family, no employee pricing at all.

Some dealers are still honering the discounts but will be getting no reimbursement from FCA.

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
They are not taking any affeliated pricing or employee pricing at all. No tread lightly. No friends and family, no employee pricing at all.

Some dealers are still honering the discounts but will be getting no reimbursement from FCA.

Didn't you confirm with a GM that they would accept a CDI number?

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I did. Turns out that I was misled. I do not think the GM did this on purpose and have been working a deal with them for way to long now. It looks like My wife is getting a JL Sport S with the CDI and I am getting a JTR at CDI pricing. I wanted to order on day one and am loosing my patience.

FCA has totally dropped the ball on the JT rollout. Dealers should know what the hell is going on before members of the forum have to educate them.

When I ordered my 1st JK It came in off the truck later in the day. My dealer called and told me if I wanted to come see it I could but that it would not be able to pick it up till around 11AM the nest day. Someone came and stole all 5 wheels and tires off of it that night.

This transaction has been worst than that.

Sponsored

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
If you give your dealer the financing the Chrysler they can still make money even at invoice less holdback. At least you have a place that is making the situation right.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I did. Turns out that I was misled. I do not think the GM did this on purpose and have been working a deal with them for way to long now. It looks like My wife is getting a JL Sport S with the CDI and I am getting a JTR at CDI pricing. I wanted to order on day one and am loosing my patience.

FCA has totally dropped the ball on the JT rollout. Dealers should know what the hell is going on before members of the forum have to educate them.

When I ordered my 1st JK It came in off the truck later in the day. My dealer called and told me if I wanted to come see it I could but that it would not be able to pick it up till around 11AM the nest day. Someone came and stole all 5 wheels and tires off of it that night.

wow man, that sux, at least they are honoring

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y

You didn't really order your JK. The dealer found one in stock some where or you happen to want the same options of one they already ordered. The factory can't build a jeep and have it at the dealer in a half day. Just doesn't work that way. They work with about a month backlog.

Dealers rarely know more then a person that does thier research. That goes for any brand any car.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
You didn't really order your JK. The dealer found one in stock some where or you happen to want the same options of one they already ordered. The factory can't build a jeep and have it at the dealer in a half day. Just doesn't work that way. They work with about a month backlog.

Dealers rarely know more then a person that does thier research. That goes for any brand any car.
I have major pull at the plant:like: If I don't get my order in less than an hour its free:dance:

I did order it lol. It did not arrive later that day just later in the day that it arrived. They had no time to process it till the next day.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
I have major pull at the plant:like: If I don't get my order in less than an hour its free:dance:

I did order it lol. It did not arrive later that day just later in the day that it arrived. They had no time to process it till the next day.

Lol. Yeap missed read what were saying...
Sponsored