Sponsored

Not sure who he thought he was flexing on....(humor thread)

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Went for a pint. This little guy was next to me after. Not sure what he was thinking. Normally I get the MASSIVE 2500 squatting with a 10" lift and 30" rims. Anyone else get silly stuff?

tempImagetkRvDQ.png
Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, but what's funny is when on the trails, minimal full size show trucks are seen and few other brands of small mid-size trucks are seen either. I have to hand it to the Toyota's tho, of all the other "Mid Size" trucks, they do have a "determined" presence on the trails, and for the most part, they seem to do pretty good. But yes, I think most of the off road crowd enjoys hang'n with other off-road peeps.. Your JT is look'n great!

OP
OP
DocMike

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Thanks man. I wheel with some Yota guys. The ones I have went with are good people.
Half the things I have done (not hard) full sized trucks would not fit.
I was really impressed with one guy in 2500 D Overland rig that some how squeezed down Balanced Rock trail. It's narrow with a switch back and some serious rollers that had me fully flexed and dragging a bit.

This one was just for a bit of a laugh. Usually I get the "show truck" that has never seen dirt.

Yup, but what's funny is when on the trails, minimal full size show trucks are seen and few other brands of small mid-size trucks are seen either. I have to hand it to the Toyota's tho, of all the other "Mid Size" trucks, they do have a "determined" presence on the trails, and for the most part, they seem to do pretty good. But yes, I think most of the off road crowd enjoys hang'n with other off-road peeps.. Your JT is look'n great!

dfwxjer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr JKRX, Navigator L, 63 Impala SS, Lexus CT200h
wait, a Tacoma parked next to you, and what's the issue? Do you own the parking lot and ban Toyotas?

Your inferiority complex is kinda puzzling. I'm sure there's a Toyota forum with a similar post "I parked next to this Jeep the other day and next thing I know he's out taking pics of my Toyota like a creep."

Sponsored

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I wave or thumbs up at all cool rides, including yotas. Mostly because ive owned them all as well. But a badass tacoma is a sweet ride. My wife has had 2 trd pro 4runners that were lifted, racked and bumped.

No hate, all love for the offroad community. That being said, I do get some crazy looks when I wave or thumbs up.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
LMFAO.

I’m here fresh out of a 2019 Tacoma off road. I thought Tacomaworld was bad with posts like this but apparently it’s everywhere. There’s no getting away from it.:facepalm::LOL:

I never understood the whole my brand is better than your brand thing but it definitely is a thing with some people. Why it is, is beyond me though…

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
LMFAO.

I’m here fresh out of a 2019 Tacoma off road. I thought Tacomaworld was bad with posts like this but apparently it’s everywhere. There’s no getting away from it.:facepalm::LOL:

I never understood the whole my brand is better than your brand thing but it definitely is a thing with some people. Why it is, is beyond me though…
A cool rig is a cool rig

But Chevy is way better than Ford :LOL:

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I've had several Toyotas. Great trucks. I had 2 FJs, a 4Runner, Tacoma and my last was a Tundra. I love my Gladiator. I would be upset if a Toyota parked next to me.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
For me its usually another Jeep has parked next to me or someone in a decked out full size pick up or the occasional piece of junk car. I usually park way out in the lot to avoid door dents so you kind of either are out there parking next to me to try to look cool or your trying to dent my truck (LOL).

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
HAHA!! Maybe he liked your Jeep and wanted to feel a kinship?
We used to park my wife's Subaru next to those big lifted 2500's, knowing that it had seen more off-road then they ever will. (Especially her old Justy).
Sponsored