First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Military
Just moved from Guam to Oahu and the Gladiator arrived earlier this week. I've seen quite a few Gladiators around town but not much local action on the forums...
Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
We were on Oahu back in 2016. Most beautiful place I've ever been in my life. Can't wait to get back out there. Having my Jeep out there would just be icing on the cake. We were going to try to go to Maui next year. We'll wait see what other world-crashing Covid-like event happens this year. Still waiting on the murder hornets to resurface. :facepalm:

OP
OP
alara1972

alara1972

First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Military
We were on Oahu back in 2016. Most beautiful place I've ever been in my life. Can't wait to get back out there. Having my Jeep out there would just be icing on the cake. We were going to try to go to Maui next year. We'll wait see what other world-crashing Covid-like event happens this year. Still waiting on the murder hornets to resurface. :facepalm:
Murder Hornets 2021 sounds like fun!

Blaine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM (Sold) 2022 Sport S Diesel
There's a retired army guy on the big island that rents lifted jeeps. Company is OverIsland LLC, you can find him on Turo as well. He didn't have any gladiators when I was there last (Feb 2020). But the JLU I rented was awesome!