First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Today I replaced my front lower control arms, steering stabilizer to Fox 2.0, and adjusted track bar. Hopped in an drove about 10 feet and steering wheel was off almost a quarter turn. I had previously adjusted wheel when adding lift and has been fine for quite a while. Control arms are adjusted just a hair longer than stock, very little change and moved axle about 1/4 inch over to align to body. Am I missing something? I don't feel like I did anything to change steering wheel. I have readjusted wheel and seems fine but way to icey out to drive much.
Any ideas would be great??
Thanks
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
If you adjusted the track bar and recentered the front axle you probably just need to adjust the drag link to center the steering wheel as it will affect it when the axle moves.

OP
OP
Fouts

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
If you adjusted the track bar and recentered the front axle you probably just need to adjust the drag link to center the steering wheel as it will affect it when the axle moves.
Great answer. as I began to read your post It all of a sudden made sense. If you move the axle over it will effect steering. I did already readjust.
Thank you
Sponsored