Sponsored

OEM Gladiator Steel Wheels

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone have photos of the face of the SPARE Gladiator wheel? (the one with round holes around the perimeter of the wheel)

Would be great to see these with OEM and upgraded tire sizes installed.

While I'm NOT referring to the Sport or Sport-S wheels, I guess go ahead and post those up here too in this thread so we have 1 thread with OEM steel wheel options. (Please no aftermarket wagon wheel pics...)

Wondering if the SPARE wheel (one with round holes) is the new hard-core off road steel wheel setup? (Similar to the older Mopar wheels available for JKs.)
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
if you can find the hawaii photos from the new fast 17 movie, they put steel wheels on their jt, might have been bigger tires too, can't remember.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
@steffen707 thanks! But how the heck did the movie not only get these trucks but also get them in GOBI???
could have custom painted them, or just said pretty please mark allen, paint this Jeep gobi so we can show it in this multi million dollar flick that millions of people will see and he said, ON IT VIN DIESEL, ON IT!

Sponsored

DragnNinja

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm looking at getting some US Wheels steel wheels, but 4 wheel parts guys say they are only good for offroad and they will suck for on the road driving because they are never true. Any thought?

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
I have been shopping exactly these tires, but it looks like (if this matters to you) the 315 in the BFG is only available in blackwall. To get the white letters you have to get 35s, and I THINK you have to get them in load range E (I have an email out to BFG asking to confirm this). Personally I love BFG's white letters. I'm a dork.

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Bumping this thread. I was told today after ordering the JK Mopar steelies, they dont fit the Gladiator brakes. Stuck with the spare tire steelies unfortunately.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
I'm looking at getting some US Wheels steel wheels, but 4 wheel parts guys say they are only good for offroad and they will suck for on the road driving because they are never true. Any thought?
That's BS. They are fine. The advantage is that when you smack one off-road, they bend and don't break, like alloy wheels. You can get the tire off, bang it back into reasonable shape with a a hammer, use the Hi-Lift to re-seat the tire bead and be back on the trail. You also won't worry about how pretty they are when you scuff them up. A $6 rattle can takes care of that, too.

They ride and drive about 99% the same as alloy. They just add a little unsprung weight compared to the same size alloy rim. They are cheap, too, so if you bang and/or scratch one up or it corrodes, you can go buy a new one without great pain.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I snapped a quick shot of it next to the Jeep after removing it the other day. I wanted to run a full set, but someone else wasn't for it.

Jeep Gladiator OEM Gladiator Steel Wheels 20201115_122234
That thing would look 100% badass with a set of those wheels painted to match the body. Any military color would. Looks great in black, too.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One more thing...TFL has these rims on their JT, and they look GREAT! I had it in my mind that they painted them body color, but they are black here. They'd look amazing either way. I happen to think the snorkel looks pretty cool, too, but I won't put one on my Jeep. (Yes, the pic is backward.)

Jeep Gladiator OEM Gladiator Steel Wheels 1607173227060

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
What is the offset/backspacing and width of these rims?
Sponsored