• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Minnesota OEM JTRD Suspension, steering stabilizer and mopar box

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Selling the take offs from upgrading to the Mopar lift. Came off a JT Rubicon Diesel with less than 200 miles. OEM steering stabilizer and Mopar box will be included.
Does not include shipping.
$500
Jeep Gladiator OEM JTRD Suspension, steering stabilizer and mopar box 924C5B95-D94C-4891-A808-577BF605D014

OP
OP
Hostile4Jeeps

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Bump… although with this suspension it’ll be a smooth bump. ;)

jringenberger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Are these still available? I would be interested for the the right price. I would like to upgrade my JT Overland OEM.

dbmcubs21

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Eco Diesel
Occupation
CPA
I may also be interested, but I haven't been able to find out the following information that would be relevant:
Are all of the Diesel Suspension systems the same (Sport, Overland, Rubicon) or would the Rubicon Diesel Suspension still give me a bit of lift and upgraded suspension vs my Overland Diesel?

Mine is on order still so I can't go outside and look at the part numbers.

OP
OP
Hostile4Jeeps

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
From what I understand it will give you some lift as well compared to stock Overland.

OP
OP
Hostile4Jeeps

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Reducing price to $400

OP
OP
Hostile4Jeeps

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Yes, and I live by Minneapolis but do get down to the south west corner of the state as well from Minneapolis at times if that helps too.