Sponsored

Off road pages disappeared

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Was doing some light off-roading today and noticed that my off road pages application has disappeared from the infotainment screen. Anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Yes, this has happened to me before.... or, they will show loading and never load... or, it's super slow to load.... Turn the Gladiator off and on again and it's fixed. Hopefully, there will be a dealer flash that fixes it..

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
When I had my 18 Grand Cherokee the dealer told me that is an app like Sirius and is only included in the first year. Not sure that would be true.

MACulberson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenge Hellcat, 2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
When I had my 18 Grand Cherokee the dealer told me that is an app like Sirius and is only included in the first year. Not sure that would be true.
your dealer is a liar that should be exposed for his crimes.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Was doing some light off-roading today and noticed that my off road pages application has disappeared from the infotainment screen. Anyone else have this problem?
It seems to need a little time to start up and load everything. I've had the pages not be there when trying to find them right after starting the truck, but if I wait a few minutes then they show up. I have had an occasional issue with the pages not loading, seeming like it was stuck, but then they work fine after turning the truck off and then starting again.

Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Yes, this has happened to me before.... or, they will show loading and never load... or, it's super slow to load.... Turn the Gladiator off and on again and it's fixed. Hopefully, there will be a dealer flash that fixes it..
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turning the truck off and on did not fix the issue. The truck is not a year old. I do have a subscription that is current.
Another oddity, was my ACC and standard cruise control failed on me while I was driving and then fixed itself after I stopped for fuel.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Turning the truck off and on did not fix the issue. The truck is not a year old. I do have a subscription that is current.
Another oddity, was my ACC and standard cruise control failed on me while I was driving and then fixed itself after I stopped for fuel.
Hi camodog,
I understand how this may be frustrating. If you continue to experience these concerns, we recommend a visit to your dealer. Feel free to send our team a PM for additional support during your service.

Kathryn
JeepCares

cskleban

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Bright White
Opened a customer assistance chat with FCA today since I have had the same problem for a couple months now. They said they were aware of the issue and there would be an over air update, but could not give a timeframe.

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Hi camodog,
I understand how this may be frustrating. If you continue to experience these concerns, we recommend a visit to your dealer. Feel free to send our team a PM for additional support during your service.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Kathryn,

I picked up my 20 Rubicon with a 7 inch screen today and there are no off-road pages. Iā€™ve turned it on and off a couple of times. Please advise. Thank you.

Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Kathryn,

I picked up my 20 Rubicon with a 7 inch screen today and there are no off-road pages. Iā€™ve turned it on and off a couple of times. Please advise. Thank you.
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Off Road Pages are only available on the 8-inch connected Uconnect screen.

Alison
JeepCares

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Hi, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Off Road Pages are only available on the 8-inch connected Uconnect screen.

Alison
JeepCares
Alison,

Thanks for your reply. No where in your literature for the Gladiator Rubicon does it state that. Is there a reason that Jeep doesnā€™t mention that, as its misleading to consumers.
Thanks

OP
OP
camodog

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW- local dealer had my truck for a week and couldnā€™t figure out the issue.
i needed my truck back and will schedule another appointment sometime in June.

no off-road pages and no tire fill select

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave

Thatā€™s insane. Sadly, a lack of good communication.
Sponsored