OP
OP
2020 SCRAMBLER

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Corrected the link...he’s mostly a trailer guy but looks like he may expand into campers.

WestTexasOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I like his work and I’m curious to see what he comes up with for the Gladiator. I’d definitely consider buying it if he actually builds it. Right now, however, the Alu-Cab Khaya is at the top of my list.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I agree with WTXOverland. Khaya is currently at the top of my list.

I am hoping that the gladiator launches a new wave of off road slide in pop ups or wedges.

I would be really interested in AEV outpost II or similar setup.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I agree with WTXOverland. Khaya is currently at the top of my list.

I am hoping that the gladiator launches a new wave of off road slide in pop ups or wedges.

I would be really interested in AEV outpost II or similar setup.
I still need a place to side my plywood and longboards for the other 48 weeks a year that I'm driving my truck, so watching eagerly for a good hybrid option that works as both a topper for travel and lets me use the truck as a truck. I'd love to see a rendering of that top from Mission Overland.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
i saw one that had hydraulics lifting the topper to make room for tent set up .....on a different bed length though. when the topper was up you had a tent like canvas to place around the bed. something like that would allow for use of the bed in non camping situations.
I saw that one too, I started a different thread for it back then. The nice thing is that it's just a hydraulic setup to add to an existing topper, you could add it to any bed topper as desired.

Here is that post.

(This post is for what looks like a bed replacement though, so my link is unrelated to this post.)

Eagle02

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep GC TH
Here’s an option from a company called Go-Fast Campers up in MT. They’ve been working putting them on Tacos and Raptors for the past few years... this is the first Gladiator I know of... Its a +$5000 price tag... but it’s got a lot of R&D behind it. I looked at them last Overland Expo and fell in love.

734E7CC4-F5BE-4EA8-A4D0-2CD71FFB6F1A.jpeg

Sponsored

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
Here’s an option from a company called Go-Fast Campers up in MT. They’ve been working putting them on Tacos and Raptors for the past few years... this is the first Gladiator I know of... Its a +$5000 price tag... but it’s got a lot of R&D behind it. I looked at them last Overland Expo and fell in love.

734E7CC4-F5BE-4EA8-A4D0-2CD71FFB6F1A.jpeg
This is the route we are going. Hope to have our build sometime next spring. Currently it feels like the GFC will be finished before our JT is! Ha

Gladius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the route we are going. Hope to have our build sometime next spring. Currently it feels like the GFC will be finished before our JT is! Ha
You're 10 weeks ahead of me on the build schedule. Ordered mine last March.