First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
So....with Mr. Trump once again threatening to close the AmericanMexican border,
is it conceivable that it could affect JT parts supply?
I know Mexico has a 3.6 Pentastar engine plant in Hermosillo, hope there is lots of stock
on hand.:facepalm:
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
He’s entitled to post whatever he wants. This is an Internet forum.
Honestly it’s just shows ignorance. Once someone becomes president legally their pronoun is president forever. He was just pointing out his error in the most friendly way possible.

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Honestly it’s just shows ignorance. Once someone becomes president legally their pronoun is president forever. He was just pointing out his error in the most friendly way possible.
The friendliness seemed to be negated with the inclusion of “You need to stop posting.”

I also believe there are proper terms of address for sitting Senators, Department Secretaries, and other government officials. But the President has already set the example for ignorance of these titles as well.

Edit: formatting.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
He is closing the border to human traffic not commercial traffic. If he blocks commercial traffic he will be violating his treaty. A little education goes a long way on what ignorance is or isn’t.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
The friendliness seemed to be negated with the inclusion of “You need to stop posting.”

I also believe there a proper terms of address for sitting Senators, Department Secretaries, and other government officials. But the President has already set the example for ignorance of these titles as well.
This is not a place to discuss politics but rather a kick ass Jeep that originated in the military. A military that protects you and I and our families.

I also believe there a proper terms of address for sitting Senators, Department Secretaries, and other government officials. But the President has already set the example for ignorance of these titles as well.
this is not a place to talk politics rather a place to unite us under the topic of a kick ass Jeep. Both parties do a great job of dividing our nation so it would be great if we could leave that at the door here. I don’t care who you support, voted for, or wanted to vote for. All I can say though is it is because of the current financial climate that I am able to purchase this kick ass Jeep.

Unemployment rate next to 0 drives competition for employment driving up employees pay. Reduced government regulations let’s the manufacturers do more of what is good for the consumer (us) and lower tax rate or at least a more simple tax code puts more money in our paychecks so we can squirrel it away faster and start collecting interest which is also at its highest rate in a while.

But let’s not talk politics ;-)

Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy

JL-Engineline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none. I just build them
I would be more worried about the suppliers not being able to keep up. JL and JT share a lot of the same parts. JL goes down all the time due to lack of parts. It's going to be interesting to see how this works