Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tesla
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I think I may have gone to far, supercharger install problems! ECU issues, anyone?
Sponsored

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
Work the problem...everything can be fixed.

I installed a blower on my H2 many years ago and crapped my pants there were so many issues. Worked them out one by one.

Take a breath and approach it methodically.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Yes, you went to far.

A complex engine complaining when you bolt on some unexpected thing? Sounds reasonable.

Par for the course it seems.

Not saying that you wont be able to overcome it. Just seems like poking a dragon to me.

OP
OP
sbmud15

sbmud15

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tesla
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
We are going to need a bit more info to help. Like, which kit and what kind of problems?
Don't want to kick dirt, yet. The installer has been going over everything 2 ECU's , coils,
plugs......smoke test. I'm a novice so don't know all the language. But they've been working on it since Sept. 17 along with the manufacturer's suggestions. The engineer is ,again, speaking with the installer today. I'm waiting to hear. Communication not a strong suit.

Sponsored

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Don't want to kick dirt, yet. The installer has been going over everything 2 ECU's , coils,
plugs......smoke test. I'm a novice so don't know all the language. But they've been working on it since Sept. 17 along with the manufacturer's suggestions. The engineer is ,again, speaking with the installer today. I'm waiting to hear. Communication not a strong suit.
Oh no! Hope it all works out for you. Do keep us posted.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Saying which kit is not kicking dirt on anything yet. But it may save someone else from a headache. Based on the "Communication not a strong suit." though I could take a guess as to which one since there isnt many options. Really just 3 and 2 have very good reps for communication & the 3rd does not. That same 3rd one has also been installed by a couple of high profile you tubers & nothing but issues as well. Both that I know of with it ended up pulling it back out.
Sponsored