Sponsored

One year anniversary....and the transmission started slipping....

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I was driving home tonight, and after about 10 miles the transmission was jumping in and out of 7th gear. The indicator was not showing a shift change, but I could definitely feel it. In-out-in-out-in-out at a steady 45mph.
I manually shifted it to 8th, then back to auto, but I don't know if it helped as I hit slow traffic all the way home from there. Anyone have this issue? I made a service appointment, but I can't get it there until next Monday. I hope it was a glitch....
Sponsored

Xwelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tow Max
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance
I was driving home tonight, and after about 10 miles the transmission was jumping in and out of 7th gear. The indicator was not showing a shift change, but I could definitely feel it. In-out-in-out-in-out at a steady 45mph.
I manually shifted it to 8th, then back to auto, but I don't know if it helped as I hit slow traffic all the way home from there. Anyone have this issue? I made a service appointment, but I can't get it there until next Monday. I hope it was a glitch....
this sounds like an issue i had today. Did you ever get resolution?

OP
OP
JohnFinx

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It never happened again. I mentioned it at the dealer, they said to wait until it breaks
Sponsored