Sponsored

Opinion on name of your jeep decal on hood?

Sponsored

AmosMoses

First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Manufacturing
She is totally wrong. You could get all new flashy decals(perhaps rainbow themed) with your jeeps personalized name along with maybe some custom stuffed animals to adorn your interior with name tags on them as well. Dress them up with some outdoor clothing or how you like to dress. Finish your rig off with a decorated 4 wheel, foldable wagon to transport your offroad stuffed friends when going to jeep events so other people can meet your.whole offroad crew. The sky is the limit my friend 🌈🧸🪅

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
My wife thinks I’m absolutely stupid if I remove the Rubicon Sticker and put my jeeps name there instead ?

is she right?
I would tend to agree with her, but I'm one of those people that doesn't feel a need to try and assign a name or personality to my vehicles.

glovesf15

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired USAF
My wife thinks I’m absolutely stupid if I remove the Rubicon Sticker and put my jeeps name there instead ?

is she right?
Yep. I agree with Mr. Bill😮 but it’s your Jeep, do whatever you like. I know what I think doesn’t mean squat, but you asked.

Sponsored

Volt0

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM,JTHA
This is potentially a critical question here -> is she ok with the name that you’re trying to assign to your Rubi? I mean, if the new name resembles an ex, then no, don’t even think about it. If the new name seems childish, no-go as well. Plan on ever selling that Rubi, don’t even think about it. If she would be ashamed to drive the jeep with the new name , better think again.

For sure, you do what you want with your Jeep AND keep the wife happy.

me personally, I would be proud of the naming/badging, at least for a while; it’s a lot easier to customize/change/improve/remove a custom window sticker across the top of the windshield. Once you go messing with the factory stickers/decals, that’s a fairly high commitment … along the lines of a tatoo. If it’s for your business logo, then yes, all day long.

OP
OP
CyberHero

CyberHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
This is potentially a critical question here -> is she ok with the name that you’re trying to assign to your Rubi? I mean, if the new name resembles an ex, then no, don’t even think about it. If the new name seems childish, no-go as well. Plan on ever selling that Rubi, don’t even think about it. If she would be ashamed to drive the jeep with the new name , better think again.

For sure, you do what you want with your Jeep AND keep the wife happy.

me personally, I would be proud of the naming/badging, at least for a while; it’s a lot easier to customize/change/improve/remove a custom window sticker across the top of the windshield. Once you go messing with the factory stickers/decals, that’s a fairly high commitment … along the lines of a tatoo. If it’s for your business logo, then yes, all day long.
Well she picked the name and she’s proud of it she doesn’t think u rid the Rubicon flash. Pixiedecals is showing me some nice alternatives rn

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer

is she right?
I feel it's part of making the Jeep yours! I got my 21 Jt diesel and first day I had it the sticker went on the hood!! Good luck convincing the wife 🤣😂🤣
Sponsored