Sponsored

Opinion on name of your jeep decal on hood?

OP
OP
CyberHero

CyberHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen your jeep before I love it cuz my 21 sport was all black but yours has a lot of upgrades mine didn’t. But I do see you did put a sticker on there. Did you remove a previous one?

Flyboy2109

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator, 2004 CTS-V, 2001 Tahoe, 1990 Dakot
Occupation
retired Pilot: USCG, Delta, Netjets
My wife thinks I’m absolutely stupid if I remove the Rubicon Sticker and put my jeeps name there instead ?

is she right?
I bought a Sport S so I WOULD NOT have any decals on my hood! I built that truck to my specs starting with the Sport S base. So even if your truck's name is "Shredder" I favor your choice.

Then I removed the big Jeep letters from the tailgate and replaced them with smaller letters in the lower left corner of the tailgate. Just don't like big lettering on vehicles. Having those monikers on the hood is just Jeep advertising you bought all those Rubi features. So many have those monikers/trim level advertisements go different, aren't Jeeps about the mods anyhow?

I always remove the dealer stickers and letters, it is not up to me to advertise their business. My dealer knows I bought it there.

My '94 Suburban doesn't even say "Suburban" anywhere. The lettering was too darn big. Although I did add subtle "383 Stroker" lettering, I will advertise that!.

Sponsored

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Naming a Jeep (or any vehicle) is idiotic.
Well, it's confirmed. I'm an idiot. I kinda always thought I was, so it's nice to finally get confirmation. 😜

The name is a play on words. I'm a big craft beer guy and the Jeep is all black like an Imperial Stout. I thought it was mildly clever.
Jeep Gladiator Opinion on name of your jeep decal on hood? 20231005_111451

Last edited:
OP
OP
CyberHero

CyberHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Well, it's confirmed. I'm an idiot. I kinda always thought I was, so it's nice to finally get confirmation. 😜
Jeep Gladiator Opinion on name of your jeep decal on hood? 20231005_111451
Pretty sure the people who hate naming are in minority by a long shot. Nice choice!

dmwphoto

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
removing Rubicon would not be your best idea....

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Well she picked the name and she’s proud of it she doesn’t think u rid the Rubicon flash. Pixiedecals is showing me some nice alternatives rn
I like my hood badging, and went with a bed side decal instead. I really like it. The friend who designed and printed them for me matched the rubicon color scheme perfectly.

IMG_7926.jpeg

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Jeep Gladiator Opinion on name of your jeep decal on hood? PXL_20230416_195408483.MP

My sport didn't come with fancy Rubicon on the side, but i wouldn't trade my name for anything. I get so many great comments and thumbs up and smiles from it.
Do it. You won't regret it.
For any who may wonder - What The F*** Did I Get Myself Into
I've said it on the trails too many times to count already and also when I look at my bank account after buying Jeep parts...😆

Birds83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave & 1997 Jeep TJ
My wife thinks I’m absolutely stupid if I remove the Rubicon Sticker and put my jeeps name there instead ?

is she right?
She’s right naming your Jeep and then removing the rubicon logo to put the name on there is poor taste. Leave it factory it looks classic and good.

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Naming a Jeep (or any vehicle) is idiotic.
Why exactly? Rubicon on the hood is a name.... do you have a nickname for your wife, cuz she came with a name.
Sponsored