First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Did a search, and finding relatively little information on General Grabber X3s. Any thoughts? This is a pickup so I'm not going to be murdering it off-road, so highway manners and road noise are critical too. I've got KM3s on my kid's Bronco, the tread looks similar so I'd guess the road noise and vibration is too?
Sponsored

WDvl_504

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 JLU Rubi
Occupation
Retired Infantryman, Contractor, Home School Principal, Counselor, and lunch lady
Vehicle Showcase
Did a search, and finding relatively little information on General Grabber X3s. Any thoughts? This is a pickup so I'm not going to be murdering it off-road, so highway manners and road noise are critical too. I've got KM3s on my kid's Bronco, the tread looks similar so I'd guess the road noise and vibration is too?
I know this is really late and I'm new here. I had the X3s on my 2013 OM JKU and I loved the look, and the feel on the road. They did great offroad on the rocks or on the beach. The problem was, on a daily driver, they wore out FAST. I Traded the Jeep in with 30,000 miles on them and they were nearly bald. I'd probably run them again, but quick replacement would have to be a consideration.
Sponsored