Sponsored

Opinions on Jeep Dealer Service in South Central PA?

OmegaRed

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Looking to exercise my Jeep cares oil changes, but I'm not familiar with the dealers in my area. Google reviews seem decent for all of them. I used to take my '15 JK to Don White's in MD because I had free oil changes through the dealer and it was near my work. I go in the office very little these days so I'm not inclined to drive down there. My 20 Mojave was bought at Brubaker in Lancaster.

Anyone have any good/bad experiences? I'm looking to avoid any chucklehead service depts

Thanks
Bob
Sponsored

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
An oil change (and tire rotation that is included with Jeep Wave service) is a pretty minimal task, although I haven't used a location in your area I would give any official Jeep dealer the chance. Simply pick the one most convenient to get to in my opinion.

I've used multiple dealer locations in my area across 2 different vehicles and they have all been perfectly fine. I even have them rotate in my spare with no issue. I will note that I use Jeep dealers for my Jeep Wave services and any warranty/recall work. Other tasks I prefer to use a local shop.

OP
OP

OmegaRed

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
An oil change (and tire rotation that is included with Jeep Wave service) is a pretty minimal task, although I haven't used a location in your area I would give any official Jeep dealer the chance. Simply pick the one most convenient to get to in my opinion.

I've used multiple dealer locations in my area across 2 different vehicles and they have all been perfectly fine. I even have them rotate in my spare with no issue. I will note that I use Jeep dealers for my Jeep Wave services and any warranty/recall work. Other tasks I prefer to use a local shop.
I probably would not have given it a second thought, but I've seen a bunch of improper oil filter installs and resulted in oil barfed all over the ground/engine bay on the gladiator facebook group. Its given me a touch of paranoia.

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Looking to exercise my Jeep cares oil changes, but I'm not familiar with the dealers in my area. Google reviews seem decent for all of them. I used to take my '15 JK to Don White's in MD because I had free oil changes through the dealer and it was near my work. I go in the office very little these days so I'm not inclined to drive down there. My 20 Mojave was bought at Brubaker in Lancaster.

Anyone have any good/bad experiences? I'm looking to avoid any chucklehead service depts

Thanks
Bob
Susquehanna DJC - Wrightsville -- should be good, been in business for over 2 decades.. sell many Jeeps, have a truck center too.

Chuck77

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Chemist
I have used Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Harrisburg PA. I have no complaints except that they try to sell me new windshield wipers every time I take my jeep in.

Sponsored

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
I have used Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Harrisburg PA. I have no complaints except that they try to sell me new windshield wipers every time I take my jeep in.
You should replace them at least every 6 months...which reminds me, I'm due 🤔🤔🤔

Saw in your profile that you're a Chemist. What kind of Chemist and for who? I'm a retired Process Chemist :)

Chuck77

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Chemist
You should replace them at least every 6 months...which reminds me, I'm due 🤔🤔🤔

Saw in your profile that you're a Chemist. What kind of Chemist and for who? I'm a retired Process Chemist :)

Hi Steven,

Its nice to see another chemist with a Jeep, you don't see many of us. I supervise a QC lab at a small pharmaceutical company outside of Harrisburg PA. And before you ask I have never used the bed of my gladiator to move a GC between buildings.
Sponsored