Options if you no aux switches?

vh5150

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
Hello everyone - I am new to the jeep world and the more I learn the more I realize I should have planned much better before purchasing my Gladiator. I did not get the aux switches, what options do I have if I wanted to run hood cubes, or do I have any? I believe I could get the mopar aux switches installed but are there options without doing that? Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsored

bowtiejc

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
I just had my dealer install my factory aux switches . I purchsed them and the labor to install when I bought my Mojave . Switch was backordered for a long time . Dealer did a great job and had my speedo calibrated for the 35's while it was there . Switch was 400 and labor was 300 . Labor I can understand but I hated paying 400 for the switch .

OP
OP

vh5150

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
There are a few aftermarket switches that install in the same location with similar functionality for a much lower cost, search voswitch on Amazon.
Thanks! Will def look into voswitch.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Sponsored

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
I left mine off because I like the aftermarket switches better.

For factory "style" the lastfit switches are good. I kind of like the look of the flip switches from RoughCounty, so I'll probably be installing those.

Lots of YouTube Videos on installing the switches, really easy and clean.

OP
OP

vh5150

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys 2021
I left mine off because I like the aftermarket switches better.

For factory "style" the lastfit switches are good. I kind of like the look of the flip switches from RoughCounty, so I'll probably be installing those.

Lots of YouTube Videos on installing the switches, really easy and clean.
Thank you

Deleted member 28696

I don't have the aux switches either but I doubt they would provide enough slots to cover all my needs. I still may add the aux switches later but for now I'm looking at SPOD with touch screen. It's an 8 circuit expandable system, not inexpensive but probably well worth it.

Update: I added this system awhile back & it simplified the wiring & routing, this is the way to go, no regrets.

https://www.4x4spod.com/bantamx_touchscreen_jl_jt

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Montytrmpt

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Northridge4x4 has some awesome deals right now on s-tech switches. $65 for their “heritage” 6 switch system, but I think all their s-tech is under $100 right now. Killer deal when the s-tech site wants $250 for the same thing.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...jljt-h-s-tech-heritage-edition-6-switch-panel

the s-tech system is a nice old, school wires, switches, and relays set up- no circuit boards to worry about.

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
Northridge4x4 has some awesome deals right now on s-tech switches. $65 for their “heritage” 6 switch system, but I think all their s-tech is under $100 right now. Killer deal when the s-tech site wants $250 for the same thing.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...jljt-h-s-tech-heritage-edition-6-switch-panel

the s-tech system is a nice old, school wires, switches, and relays set up- no circuit boards to worry about.
thanks for that looks A lot like the RC kit I was planning on ordering, don’t want anything fancy, just basic switches and relays.

Montytrmpt

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
thanks for that looks A lot like the RC kit I was planning on ordering, don’t want anything fancy, just basic switches and relays.
I almost bought the RC system and now I’m glad I waited. The S-Tech doesn’t have “RC” on all the switches. It looks a little better without that branding in my opinion.

Shadowmaker

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer
Switchpros, S-tech and S-pods are upper end switch packages.

I am about to put in a Procomp SS-6. I kinda like stashing my key in that Aux switch pocket.
Sponsored