Sponsored

Oracle fog light, help

nbajunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Wyllis
So I did a thing. Bought oracle fog lights to complement the bi leds and the ck switch back bulbs. But it seems i ordered the wrong part . These don't seem to fit the housing on my gladiator willy's. Bumper. Is there anything I can do? It seems the online retailer i bought these from says all sales final on electrical stuff. . Any help appreciated

IMG_20210227_102739.jpg
Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Oracle is pretty responsive on the forum. Try sending a PM to them and explain the situation to at least figure out what bracket you need. May be able to buy a different fog bracket to make it work.

Post up a pic of the mounting tabs on the light and the bracket you are mounting it to. I had a sport plastic bumper and think I still have the brackets for the fogs. If they are different than what you have and look like they could work I can send them your way.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Looks like you need ORACLE Part # 5846-504

Jeep Gladiator Oracle fog light, help 5846-504_A_1024x1024

If you ordered through one of our resellers they can exchange for you.

OP
OP
nbajunkie

nbajunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Wyllis
Ok thanks to both of you. I was able to get the shipper to exchange the lights for the correct part. Can't wait to have matching Lights.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Ok thanks to both of you. I was able to get the shipper to exchange the lights for the correct part. Can't wait to have matching Lights.
Great to hear! Enjoy and let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
I know this thread was revived today from March but I was literally trying to figure out which one of these to buy for my Willys when this popped up. This gave me the answer I needed so thanks!
Sponsored