Sponsored

Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Customer feedback is essential to guide you to making proper buying decisions based on the brand and their reviews. Oracle Lighting celebrated its 20-year anniversary in 2019, Metairie, Louisiana-based Oracle Lighting has been designing innovative lighting products and technologies for the automotive/12Volt, powersports, motorcycle, and marine markets since 1999.

Oracle’s philosophy is this: in today's world of fly-by-night vendors, we think it is important to partner with businesses that you can trust to be there for you today, tomorrow, and for years to come.

Don't just go by what we say, take the work of your fellow Jeep owners!

• “Great customer service , shipping is easy and fast ! And overall the products are easy to install with electrical knowledge , great output on the underglows and just make it all come together” - BLUE WOLF615
  • “Absolutely LOVE the lights from thus company!! Love the points system and they have great communication through the entire process i love this store” – Wanda Potter
  • This is my 6 or 7th purchase from Oracle- the products are always state of the art and last! Any issues ive ever had have always been handled quickly- love this company. The jeep loves em too!”
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 1618594344733

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 1618594412888

Oracle Lighting continues to offer forum members innovative products, open forum to work with members on new ideas, and customer service solutions for any new or existing purchase. Always feel like you can reach out to us for further assistance! We are here for you!
Sponsored

Gator Pit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator
Occupation
Operations Manager
Just got my Oracle LED Bulb Headlight Conversion Kit yesterday, can't wait to put them in this weekend!
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 20210411_153751

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Just got my Oracle LED Bulb Headlight Conversion Kit yesterday, can't wait to put them in this weekend!
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! 20210411_153751
Awesome, can't wait to see! Thanks for adding us to your build, Rob :like:
-Rachel

Gator Pit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations Manager
Awesome, can't wait to see! Thanks for adding us to your build, Rob :like:
-Rachel
Got em installed and tested em out tonight, very impressive! Very happy customer here :clap:
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! E15A1758-FBD1-461D-9B7F-204A6A2A781E
Jeep Gladiator Oracle Lighting customer feedback! Why it matters to you! DCFF3A66-F024-4C18-A199-3F739BB57584

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Installed Oracle LED Headlights and Fogs. Lights are designed for easy install with plug and play wires. I am anxious for Oracle to come out with smoked LED front turn signal assemblies!

Blacked out grill no lic.jpg

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Lights are great. The bluetooth connection and app for running the BC1 leaves a lot to be desired. Finicky and toms of wires to run and hide everywhere. Just build the BT into the joshing 3x, powered by the factory harness. Or failing that a single block with plug and play hookups and something better than BT which retains memory

TheScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got em installed and tested em out tonight, very impressive! Very happy customer here :clap:
E15A1758-FBD1-461D-9B7F-204A6A2A781E.jpeg
DCFF3A66-F024-4C18-A199-3F739BB57584.jpeg
Do you have any night time pictures or comparisons? I bought the Axial LED Headlight Bulbs from Extreme Terrain and they were not good at all. They flickered, the high beams gave off less light than the lows and the light pattern was horrible.

I need to upgrade my lighting, but I am hesitant on spending that much money on a bulb replacement.

Gator Pit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations Manager
Do you have any night time pictures or comparisons? I bought the Axial LED Headlight Bulbs from Extreme Terrain and they were not good at all. They flickered, the high beams gave off less light than the lows and the light pattern was horrible.

I need to upgrade my lighting, but I am hesitant on spending that much money on a bulb replacement.
I don’t but I can try to get some this week, my wife has a JL with halogens so I can do a pretty good before and after. But I can say that they do not flicker at all and the pattern looks good to me, no issues at all and I don’t have anyone flashing me their brights. These were worth every penny for me, I have horrible night vision and I have no issues seeing at night with these. I liked them so much I ended up buying the brake and reverse lights as well.

Gator Pit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Operations Manager
Sorry I am terrible at this, totally forgot to do the side by side but I did take some pictures. I’m afraid to do a side by side, no idea if it is better than stock but it seems like they are LOL

DB4B74C7-F678-490B-A23F-4F8EFFD2F050.jpeg

93815BC0-A457-4553-B87D-2EE3EB5DF06F.jpeg

61E42053-DA9A-4BA0-81E2-32A43441C29F.jpeg

C6D54C2E-719B-4569-A039-5850F2ED2439.jpeg

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
I wanted to bring this thread back 2021.

Being it's labeled Customer Feedback I thought it would be good to request help here.

I have attempted over the last 9 days to get someone to reach out to me, and still have not succeeded.

I have submitted a forum message, and email and now reply to threads.

What is the is correct way to reach Customer Support?

Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I wanted to bring this thread back 2021.

Being it's labeled Customer Feedback I thought it would be good to request help here.

I have attempted over the last 9 days to get someone to reach out to me, and still have not succeeded.

I have submitted a forum message, and email and now reply to threads.

What is the is correct way to reach Customer Support?

Thanks!
Hey Jon! I just saw your message and responded! You can always call us directly too at 1800-407-5776 and any of our staff members are happy to help you!

Let me know if you need anything else!

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Hey Jon! I just saw your message and responded! You can always call us directly too at 1800-407-5776 and any of our staff members are happy to help you!

Let me know if you need anything else!
Wonderful, I see that!

Thank you!
Sponsored