Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Love the customer service ORACLE has! Brittany was assisting me on an issue and was resolved in less than 24hr!! I have oracle on both my JT and JL both SEMA builds. Thank you again!!” -Jimmy M

At ORACLE Lighting, we pride ourselves on our amazing customer service! We love to help our customers in any way we can and find the best solutions.

Our customer service representative, Brittany is happy to help you! Here is what she has to say about her experience assisting others at ORACLE:

“It is a joy to help the customers at ORACLE Lighting! I’ve always been a problem solver, so this is the perfect position for me. Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need any assistance with one of our products!"

Brittany also says that she can relate to this quote by Bill Gates, “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
Sponsored

JeepSS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th
Interesting that you post this after I have emailed in a customer service request on Monday and have gotten no response

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Interesting that you post this after I have emailed in a customer service request on Monday and have gotten no response
Hey Steve! Can you share with me what email you sent it from? I don't see any pending emails from you currently! Happy to get this resolved!
Sponsored