Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
“I have used Oracle Lighting for a while now, and I have not been disappointed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR YOUR LIGHTS!!!!”
Jeep Gladiator ORACLE Lights LOVES Your Feedback Jee

We love to hear your feedback on our products and service! This review says it all. To get the most bang for your buck, go with ORACLE! Don’t forget to use code FORUM10 for 10% off your order.
Sponsored

Outback_Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Civil Engineer
I have your taillights and had to re-solder one of the wires. The one to the reverse light on the left side if memory serves.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I have your taillights and had to re-solder one of the wires. The one to the reverse light on the left side if memory serves.
Before you do that, have you reached out to our team? We are happy to assist you with this!

Outback_Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired Civil Engineer
Before you do that, have you reached out to our team? We are happy to assist you with this!
Not for something that simple. I had the lights in and found that one reverse light didn't work. Now if one of the lights failed without an obvious issue I would have reached out. Someone else had a similar issue with soldering on some of the wiring this past week so you may have a small QA issue.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Not for something that simple. I had the lights in and found that one reverse light didn't work. Now if one of the lights failed without an obvious issue I would have reached out. Someone else had a similar issue with soldering on some of the wiring this past week so you may have a small QA issue.
Thanks for the information! We have not seen this as a consistent concern at this time but will certainly keep this in mind.

Sponsored

TimJohanson

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just want to say thanks to @ORACLElights ! Had an issue with my tail lights... with a phone call, and a couple e-mails, they replaced my tail lights under warranty!! Quick response and friendly service!! Made my decision to go with oculus headlights and some rock lights in the future a lot more easy...

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Just want to say thanks to @ORACLElights ! Had an issue with my tail lights... with a phone call, and a couple e-mails, they replaced my tail lights under warranty!! Quick response and friendly service!! Made my decision to go with oculus headlights and some rock lights in the future a lot more easy...
So happy to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations! Thank you for the feedback.
Sponsored