Oracle Tail Alternatives

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I like the look of the flush mount but given some of the comments about fitness, the errors, and non-existent customer service, I'm thinking about cancelling my order since it doesn't seem they are going to ship them out while I still have the Jeep.

Saw a few options on Amazon. Does anyone have any experience on brightness and quality that can offer up some options?
Sponsored

RhinoJT

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Ecodiesel
Occupation
USMC Pilot
Mine aren’t bad, pretty bright and the backup leds help at night with the camera. Maybe there are quality run issues, mine don’t have any issues from what I can see.

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist

Sponsored

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have a few Oracle products and all are working great. The back up lights plug and play harness was a big mistake for Oracle. Since Covid I have had to be patient with a few manufacturers who rely on cheap labor in other Counties. If you're getting rid of the Jeep just leave it alone and trade it in as is.

OP
OP
ScooterInTX

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have a few Oracle products and all are working great. The back up lights plug and play harness was a big mistake for Oracle. Since Covid I have had to be patient with a few manufacturers who rely on cheap labor in other Counties. If you're getting rid of the Jeep just leave it alone and trade it in as is.
I have the headlights and fogs and I agree with you. The quality could be a little better for the price but overall, no complaints there. I'm just tired of waiting on the tail lights and the customer service is awful. No plans on getting rid of her anytime soon but after three months with not even an ETA when I can expect the lights, I have no faith that I will see them at all at this point.

OP
OP
ScooterInTX

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

Sponsored

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Motorcyclist
No worries at all. Thanks for the feedback. Going to place my order today.
Sure. My main concern was lights on the dash and going through high pressure car washes.
0 issues with either. I forget I have an aftermarket part - which is the way it's supposed to be.

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
So I've been eyeing those same lights - There are probably easily 5 different sellers on Amazon that sell the same light as the CJ Pony ones above. Does anybody know if they are 100% all the same? They look exactly the same, but just curious if there's any difference.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Did you have to program your Gladi to stop hyperflash or anything or is that built in?

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
So I've been eyeing those same lights - There are probably easily 5 different sellers on Amazon that sell the same light as the CJ Pony ones above. Does anybody know if they are 100% all the same? They look exactly the same, but just curious if there's any difference.
I bet they are made by the same complany AND they clearly have the resistor built-in so no hyperflash. Hell, I bet the Oracle ones are made in the same factory.

https://www.amazon.com/WOLFSTORM-Replacement-Assembly-Gladiator-Sequential/dp/B098JMQVG2/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2EH8KGWMLADS8&keywords=jeep+gladiator+led+tail+lights&qid=1643732069&s=automotive&sprefix=Jeep+Gladiator+LED+tail,automotive,130&sr=1-4&th=1

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Motorcyclist
When I was looking, there were none on Amazon. I really cannot tell you if they are the same. They are definitely china made, as is everything today. There may be a slight or major difference in component quality or QC between CJ and Amazon. Amazon doesn't care about QC, they sell all kinds of janky crap. CJ is a lot more reputable.
With stuff from China there's a lot of copying, they might look the same but may have less durable components inside. I would not go with Amazon if I were to buy them now.

Did you have to program your Gladi to stop hyperflash or anything or is that built in?
Here's what I had to do:
1) unscrew two screws each side
2) remove connector and remove OEM taillight
3) plug in new tail, slap it on
4) reinstall two screws

No flashing no dashing no gaps no hyper mega flash no power rangers no resistors
SLAP THESE BABIES ON AND TAKE IT TO CULVER'S :CWL::like:
Sponsored